whats on your to watch list?

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by billydd, Oct 14, 2013.

1. billydd

billydd Member

Do you plan what you want to watch and what's on your list?

2. justusforus

justusforus Member

I watch Fast and Loud, Drive Ins Diners and Dives, Long Island Medium, Secret Princes and Call of the Wildman. Guess that list is all over the board!

3. Qamra

Qamra Member

All Tim Burton films. I want to watch everything made by Tim so the list is quite long, I've only watched a few so far, so there is lots of entertainment ahead!

4. xxsaumitraxx

xxsaumitraxx New Member

I'm waiting for Dhoom 3, it's going to release in December. I'm so in love with the trailer man ;)
    Among hollywood movies, I'm waiting for Winter's Tale, Robocop, Insidious Chapter 2, and a few more. I have their trailer stacked up in my HDD :D :p

5. Chaos

Chaos Member

I have a few movies and Tv-shows that I postponed watching like: Suits, Elysium, Gravity, Agora, Rush, Branded, Breaking Bad, One Life and hundreds of documentaries and history videos on youtube. There isn't enough time to see all I want to see in a single lifetime!;)

6. slinky21

slinky21 New Member

I'm addicted to television, so I have to use EpisodeCalendar.com to manage my shows. I'm currently wathcing: Suits, The Tomorrow People, White Collar, Arrow, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Hostages, Supernatural, Brooklyn Nine Nine, and The Mentalist. There's not enough time in the world for me to watch all my tv. This is probably not mentally, emotionally, or physically healthy. I'm trying to get caught up on Once Upon a Time, Breaking Bad, and Boardwalk Empire as well. Life is hard.

7. randee555

randee555 Member

As far as tv shows, definitely Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, and The Goldbergs. The cast of Modern Family is so funny especially Phil and I love how Cam is always squealing. I never knew Big Bang was as good as it is, now I'm hooked. The Goldbergs is one of those shows that reminds me of simpler childhood times, I initially was on the fence because it reminded me of Wonder Years but I love it now.

8. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

A massive amount of older stuff and anime. It's so massive it's almost overwhelming to look at sometimes but It's easy to get it watched none the less because there is only so much of it.

9. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

I want to watch The Usual Suspects and Se7en, for sure. I wanted to see Kevin Spacey acting in his prime for so long, so I thought to watch The Usual Suspects, American Beauty and top it all off with a binge marathon on House of Cards. He seems like a very established actor, I can't wait to see him act. Uh, Brad Pitt was masterful in Fight Club (my favorite movie of all time) and to see him in a dark role like Se7en is just too hard to resist. I also wanted to watch Requiem for a Dream for a long time. The themes in the movie are really hard to comprehend and watch because it's just too disturbing. But hey, it looks really interesting.

10. kaineparker

kaineparker Member

I've watched Friday Night Lights, The Office, Doctor Who and various other shows repeatedly. I also recently finished up Blue Mountain State and Arrow. I've heard good things about Hannibal and Parks and Rec, so that's probably two shows I'll be checking out soon.

11. jurew2

jurew2 Member

On my watch list right now is Arrow, because when I watched the first two episodes it got me atracted to this series and this far I love it. It has action which I love in every movie or series that I watch. After I finish watching Arrow to the last aired episode I'll probably go back to watching House MD, because I started to watch it some time ago and got stuck in season 5. I like House, but I didn't have time to watch it at the time anymore so I totally forgot about it and that is why it is still on my watch list up until now.

12. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I've only watched the first season of breaking bad and I'm hoping to get enough time to marathon the rest soon. It seems like a very long series and I know I would hate it if I somehow stopped in the middle of it for some reason.

13. RamZor

RamZor Member

My plan at the moment is to watch Fargo. I heard that its awesome and I'm gonna give it a try.

14. wulfman

wulfman Member

Yea definitely make time . You will not be disappointed.

15. wulfman

wulfman Member

Although it is really not my type of genre I would like some time to check out 'Game of Thrones'

16. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

From what little I've seen, I can tell that it is of good quality and I've heard many people speak good things about it from start to end, so I'm expecting a lot from it.

17. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

I would love to go see St. Vincent. That looks like a really good movie and you can't go wrong with Bill Murray.

18. Aurelia

Aurelia Member

Sleepy Hollow for me. I have finished the first season and I liked it very much. The series is done amazingly. I like the dynamics, the story, even the characters. But somehow I just can't force myself to start watching the second season. One of the possible reasons - it's not finished yet. Same happened to Game of Thrones. I'd watched the first two seasons and then just stopped. The action was going too slow for me. I don't know which reason I can find for not watching The Originals. I guess I am too lazy.

19. wulfman

wulfman Member

I need to watch Game of Thrones as well because of all the talk I hear about it.

20. wulfman

wulfman Member

I also would like to watch the Walking Dead but that is of lesser importance.