What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon??

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by randee555, Jan 13, 2014.

1. tpicks

tpicks Member

One quite interesting morning cartoon is the Ed Edd Eddy I like this cartoon good. The name alone gives a sense of what to expect in my view.

2. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Member

I always loved Tom and Jerry. I still do, but don't watch. It is my all-time favorite cartoon no doubt. I also liked Courage the Cowardly Dog but it was a bit strange and I am not sure that it is really appropriate for children but it sure was airing on Cartoon Network.

3. tpicks

tpicks Member

Another very interesting morning comedy I fancy a lot is the popular Tom and Jerry. It's one of my favorites. Going by its popularity and widely liked I'll classify T & J as one of the award winning morning cartoons.

4. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I grew up back in the 70's and a series(ran from 1972-85) that was relaxing was "Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids". This show was kind of about inner-city kids but anybody could relate to them-even small town kids growing up because all the kids in this show had a nickname. Some of the kids nicknames were Wierd Harold(a tall skinny beady-eyed kid who was the tallest) and also there was Mudfoot Brown(a wise old man that was a unemployed vagrant -that would give advice to the kids as well). Of course there was Fat Albert-"hey,hey,hey" !

#24 FolkArtist, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  5. Athanas

Athanas Member

There was one that included animals with wheels. I have even forgotten the exact name.

6. Athanas

Athanas Member

There was one that included animals with wheels. I have even forgotten the exact name.