Need for Speed Rivals What should the next Need for Speed be?

Discussion in 'Need for Speed Unbound' started by TheAspertarian, Oct 10, 2013.

1. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

The next Need for Speed game should be good. Yeah, I don't care about the setting of the game; I just want it to be good and not glitchy like the past few releases. It would be nice if EA kept the DLC cash cow whoring to a minimum it would be great, but sadly, I don't see that happening.

2. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I really like the street racing scene in Underground, so another game centered around that would be cool. I know it's probably overdone by now, but I think underground racing is the most fun.

3. Corten

Corten Member

+1 to this. I really want them to go back to those roots. UG1-2 are my favourite NFS games. They had such a good atmosphere, the races and the customization, everything was just so in place. They were amazing games.

4. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I want to have another Underground because it's amazing and fun to play it.

5. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I really think that the next game should be something like a sand box where you are able to come out of the car and you should be something like an underground cop or something. I think that is something that would be really cool to play.

6. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Agreed. I don't know if it's just nostalgia talking but I feel like the older versions had a bit more charm and personality and if they could bring that magic back it would be great.

7. AmenoKaji

AmenoKaji Member

Need for Speed needs to feed off the Fast and the Furious and do a very proper street racing game, some serious modability, race for pink slips and or ingame money, or possibly even real money if they really wanted to get peoples attention.