Need for Speed Rivals What should the next Need for Speed be?

Discussion in 'Need for Speed Unbound' started by TheAspertarian, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Rohan99

Rohan99 Member

I would like to see need for speed going back to the days where the gameplay was what made the game fun to play and not just the graphics and latest cars. I think they should make a need for speed carbon sequel where the gameplay is just as fun as the original title.

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

@Rohan99 I agree. I think like most games, they have become more and more dependent on graphics to make themselves attractive, and it would really benefit them more to just get back to the basics. I myself would like to see another attempt at Most Wanted.

3. mrmatthew2k

mrmatthew2k New Member

I think they should go back to their roots or do something entirely original. The series is getting stale for me. Rivals was ok but didn't keep me playing for that long. It needs something revamped or new. Better matchmaking features is a must for me.

4. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I hope that they come out with something entirerly new, with a new concept to the game or just maybe go back to the roots, that would work too I supposse. I hope that the next release will be epic and worth the gameplay that I will put into it.

5. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Underground 3 PLEASE!!!!!! I'm tired of all these exotic cars I'll never own..

6. ciorex

ciorex Member

One where you get more NEED for speed...

See what I did there.

7. MissBin

MissBin Member

I would like to see a remake of Underground. I still think that Need for Speed Underground was the best game of all Need for Speed games. I hope developers will atleast make something similar to it.

8. Jasonreid

Jasonreid Member

I Think the Next need for Speed should be , Need For Speed Concept Cars. In this game they should collaborate with all the top car manufacturers and see some of the model car concepts and include them in the game. Adding of course some special features such as special boosters using natural gas and give points for clean energy boosters. Sounds a bit futuristic but I think it would catch on.

9. Jasonreid

Jasonreid Member

10. ray king

ray king Member

How about a complete change - a need for speed game set in the distant future. A whole futuristic city could be built and futuristic versions of all cars present today would be awesome. Cars that could hover and fly NFS style. It should have a realistic feel, and the trade mark look of the NFS world should be apparent. Cops would have lots of tech to stop us - force-field!!! No more nitro - ahem, warp speed.

11. apalaze

apalaze New Member

Like a post apocalyptic need for speed. Like mad max with crazy weapons. It could be racing and akso battle mode like Twisted Metal. Anyone remember that game?

12. ray king

ray king Member

Did you mean the 2005 version or the 2012 remake? I personally would remake the 2005 version with a longer storyline. The 2012 version has no story, just graphics, more crash sequences and for some reason the name 'most wanted'. Did you see the movie most wanted? maybe they should make a game of it

13. Balaal

Balaal Member

Need for Speed: Future Racer . They could use hover-cars and spaceships.

14. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I was referring to the old version. I didn't realize they were different. I was excited becaus I loved the PS2 version lol. I think it's even one of the games that made me love racing games again.

15. jaray87

jaray87 New Member

Ice Road truckers would be absolutely hilarious. I'm imagining ice-cream trucks vs. cargo trucks vs. mini-pickups.

16. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

I would like more options playing as the police. Not just as the standard cop car, but also being able to man the chopper, maybe some heavy vehicles as well.

NFS: Crackdown?

17. soconfused

soconfused New Member

It would obviously about new cars, new technologies and new fuel types! say bio fuel etc would be nice to see a story line around a new form of liquid fuel that makes your car literally uncatchable (obviously with a whole engine feature to support it) NFS: New Age?

18. RadialPerson

RadialPerson Member

I want to see an upgraded NFS underground, that is by far the best NFS for me and the customization of those games was amazing. The only other game that got close was Midnight Club Los Angeles. I think EA has a big opportunity here to make a game similar to underground and add a deep car customization system to the game with the ability to change performance as well. The latest NFS games have been way too similar to each other and are entirely focused on the police chase concept while lacking completely on the customization.

19. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

I think EA is trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator, since everyone has different tastes in cars. By including exotics, muscles and tuners instead of just tuners in Underground would garner the biggest playerbase. However I do agree, Underground was my favorite series in the NFS franchise.

20. RadialPerson

RadialPerson Member

I think that EA developers can still make use of exotics and muscle cars in an Underground game, they could probably limit the customization on those types of vehicles but it would certainly still appeal to the larger player base. Just the addition of proper customization for tuner cars would bring in a lot of people who have been put off by recent games and the lack of customization.