What phone would you like?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by randee555, Feb 3, 2014.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I have an LG G2 at the moment but I wouldn't mind an LG G4 or LG GFlex 2, though my current phone satisfies my needs for the time being. I think I'll upgrade at the start of 2017.

Wubwub likes this.
  2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I don't hear that brand being mentioned very often. I think I'll check some of their phones out later as I'm in the market for a new one right now.

3. softonic

softonic New Member

I would like to have iPhone S6. I like IOS and Apple. I saw a review on YouTube and I have noticed that iPhone S6 is really beautiful and fast.

4. sandEboy

sandEboy New Member

Any windows Lumia phone. I've purchased the 635, or so I think it is, for a while now and absolutely love it. The only downside is the lack of available apps and games as the android platform, but it's still number for me.

5. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Member

I've seen others mention a "Chinese" phone. Maybe you're talking about the OnePlus by Cyanogen?

I recently had my iPhone stolen and found out about this phone and I must say it's pretty impressive. Although the OnePlus Two has just been released, I bought a OnePlus One and I'm very happy--it's essentially comparable to an iPhone 6 but is HALF the price. My only issue is that it's an Android phone, and I've gotten used to iOS.

In addition to impressive specs, the OnePlus models are also unlocked, so you can go with whatever provider you want (if they accept unlocked phones). This is a great way to save on phone bills but still have a powerful device.

6. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well I cannot remember which phone it was, but there was a commercial for it today and it was Asthon Kutcher dropping the thing from a ladder and it didn't break. I think it was the shatterproof phone or something. I could use it though, because mine always seem to crack and break right after I get them.

7. Naturalbeauty92

Naturalbeauty92 Member

I would definitely take the iPhone 6 plus only because I already own the Galaxy Note 5. The display on my Note 5 is like no other and it has so many unique features. However, I hear so much hype about the iPhone 6 and it would be nice to actually play around with it.

8. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

That would be best. I think most phones nowadays look alike anyway so having one that's sturdy and strong is the most important thing since from afar they all look alike anyway so the best one will be the one that won't break.

9. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08 New Member

I

10. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08 New Member

I thought i wanted a new phone so i bougjt a samsung 7. It was a good price and was feeling pretty proud of myself. That is until i started learning how to use it. I thought this would be a great phone to have. It has great images, decent sound, good storage, snd a good camera. Then why do i feel let down by it?

11. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

My be you're just feeling buyers remorse. This happens for me sometimes when I research something too much and I build it up too much in my head that when I finally get it I feel let down because ultimately it's just a piece of plastic and electronics just like everything else is.

12. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08 New Member

I just bought a Galaxy j7 and I am beginning to really like it. The HD on it is great, surfing the internet is a breeze and there are so many games to download.

13. tpicks

tpicks Member

I may just go for this new iphone 7 just to have a feel of the iphone kind of phones. I am more used to android phones and able to do everything I need from a modern day phone. So if I could get one free then that would probably be an iphone.

14. lazar

lazar New Member

It's an old post! :) What about now? I think Samsung s8 is going to be the best phone of the year!

15. tpicks

tpicks Member

How's the Samsung S8 really, I haven't heard much about this piece. What are the features that make you think it can stand out this year.

16. lazar

lazar New Member

16M colors, 5.8 inches, 1440 x 2960 pixels, Octa-core, 4 GB RAM, 12 MP/8 MP etc. I Think that's more than enough. :D I don't think it can get any better than that.

17. tpicks

tpicks Member

You are right those are great features the phone is coming with. I think I like that, may have to check out the phone someday.

18. lazar

lazar New Member

You should if you can afford it, cause it's pretty expensive. :/

19. tpicks

tpicks Member

Wow that may be a big limitation. By the way how much are we looking at for the phone in dollars.

20. lazar

lazar New Member

Well, I don't know where are you from, but in my country around 700-800$ :(