What is your grade for DiRT 4?

Discussion in 'DiRT Racing Games' started by Shine_Spirit, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

Unfortunately, I can't comment about it because I haven't played the game yet (but I'll solve this situation very soon :D)... But for those who have already played: What would be your grade?

2. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

I'd rate it a 4.5/5 stars. It's honestly a really good game, the physics is one of the best I've seen in the genre. They have a track generator which functions really well, I've played a lot of the generated tracks and I've enjoyed most of them so far. The rallycross is really amazing too!

3. Shine_Spirit

My grade would be basically the same as your and I think their track generator are really a good one (their feaures are just great :D).

4. Lord

Lord Member

I haven't played the game yet, either but I do think that there is a lot more to be happy about the features than there is to cry about in Dirt 4.

5. Shine_Spirit

I think you'll love the game. :) It's pretty exciting, very challenging and well above average. ;)

6. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

This Dirt 4 game is great for the experienced, novice, car buff and adrenaline junkie as well- and the handling and traction in Dirt 4 is pretty nice also. Dirt 4 is good for anyone, no matter what ability you have !

7. mynameisshieldler

mynameisshieldler Member

Me either.

8. mynameisshieldler

mynameisshieldler Member

Exactly.

9. aveli

aveli Member

I'm a really huge fan of DiRT Rally because of the realism of the game, and I'm just glad the devs brought some of that to DiRT 4 by adding the 'realistic' and 'gamer' options. So I would give it a 3.5/5 for that.