What got you into the console gaming?

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by jurew2, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Max007

Max007 New Member

I started gaming when I was a little kid. I'm the one who started gaming. My mom bought me a Super Nintendo for Christmas. That was my very first console. I have always loved gaming. I used to game all of the time with my friends. It is a great distraction.

2. peelout247

peelout247 Member

I gotta admit, the very first game I ever played was on a PC and it was that Donkey Kong game with Mario. I do believe it was in the 80's when this game was released. But it was one of the things that sold me on this market. So the first chance I got to get my hands on a console, I did. Lol

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Probably the early Nintendo days got me into console gaming. I used to come home and play games all day, Mario and Duck Hunt used to be my favorites at the time. I had a lot of fun and that started my "adventure", I've been gaming ever since.

4. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well when I was growing up it was just the thing to. I still have vivid memories of getting my consoles and sitting for hours playing them. I think it was the setup that really drove the interest, though, and having it around and able to sit around play, those were perfect for the college years. Interesting stuff, and thanks of sharing.

5. Athanas

Athanas Member

Portability, easy control of the game, and a lot of fun. I think consoles are mostly designed for gaming purposes. They really diverge the player's mind into the real environment.