What cars do you currently own?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by FuZyOn, Jul 26, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

It can either be on Single Player or Multiplayer. Also, how much are your cars worth?

2. troutski

troutski Active Member

For some reason, I have a ton of the off-road vehicles in GTA Online, and I'm not sure why.

3. Susime

Susime Active Member

I'm only on single player at the moment and playing with Trevor for the moment. The cars he owns are his standard truck but modded a little with extra wheel-arches, armour and lights. In his garage he has an American flag liveried bike taken from some gang members that tried to attack. And finally, the rally raid buggy from the last DLC fully modded.

4. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

My favorite car that I own is the Coil Voltic. I just love hearing the silence of the engine... if that makes sense. Also, the idea of an electric racing car intrigued me ever since I've heard about it, and it quickly became my favorite car in the game.

5. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I have a lot of cars on both Single or Online. Most of the cars were the expensive cars. Truffade Adder and Progen T20 are my faves.

6. Susime

Susime Active Member

That sounds like a pretty interesting car. I've seen them driving around but never paid them much notice. I'm gonna have to go and find one now to see what it's like.

7. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

You can find one parked at the observatory, up the hill. It won't always be there, but most of the times it is, and you get to try out an awesome car. I tried it out in single player, then I bought it immediately in Online and modded it to hell and back. :)

8. Susime

Susime Active Member

I recently found one at the stadium race track. I immediately took it and drove it to the nearest LSC.

Blimey is that thing quick! I really like the speed of it but I wasn't all that happy with the body mods you could add to it. Still, I had a little tear around with it, had some fun going over the hump-back bridges near the marina and drove it to destruction. Nice little car overall.

9. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

I completely agree. The body mods are really lacking on this car, and I'm sad that Rockstar didn't pay more attention to what could've been an amazing car. :(

10. spectre456

spectre456 Member

Off the top of my head, I own a Ruiner, an Exemplar, a Coquette, a Massacro, an Entity and a Banshee. I rotate driving each one from time to time. I'm probably keeping only those cars until some new cool car comes along.

11. Susime

Susime Active Member

It's kind of like that with a lot of cars that you would expect to have body mods, sadly.

I'm a big fan of saloon cars and the ones that look like a Ford Crown Vic or a Chevvy Monte-Carlo I'd love for them to have some sort of body mods you can add on to them, hell even just a spoiler and I'd be happy, but the only aesthetic things you can change on those ones are the lights, colour and colour of the number plate. Really disappointing.

12. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Wow, those are some pretty nice rides! Bravo for the collection! The Massacro is a bliss to drive, Banshee too. I have them in my garage as well.

13. Susime

Susime Active Member

I LOVE the Banshee in this one. I love the looks of it and I love the way it drives.

If I see one when I'm just fooling around I have to abandon the car I have and take the Banshee instead.

14. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

Maybe we'll see more car customization options when the imminent expansion pack will release. If not, PC modders have already created a fully customizable car. I don't have the link, but I guess you can find it pretty easily on the Internet.

15. Susime

Susime Active Member

Imminent expansion pack? What new pack are we gonna receive?

You've perked my interest.

16. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I have banshee and a Massacro as my main cars and a lot of other generic ones I use as throwaways if I just need to mess around. I'm not really a collector and I just keep some good cars for easier driving.

17. Susime

Susime Active Member

Since I signed up to the Rockstar Social Club I received the Elergy RH8 and I've only just unlocked that hotrod quadbike after completing the story choosing option C.