Gran Turismo 6 What aspects of GT5 and GT6 do you want to appear in GT7?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 7' started by thepieeatingjay, May 2, 2015.

1. thepieeatingjay

thepieeatingjay Member

Even without a formal announcement or date, we all know the PS4 will get a new Gran Turismo game at some point. The games itself (especially GT6) brought many things to the series that the previous parts of the series couldn't, most due to hardware constraint.

But what aspects of the PS3 Gran Turismo games do you feel are important to bring into GT7?

2. Susime

Susime Active Member

Bring back proper endurance races!

I will chant this from the rooftops until they are re-instated. Just kidding. Seriously though, they do need to bring back the endurance races. They were my favourite part of the games ever since GT1. To see races like the 24hr races condensed into 24 minutes and the lack of a Grand Valley 300, which in my opinion is a Gran Turismo staple, is pitiful.

I can't really fault anything else and would like everything to return for the next GT game in the series.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Definitely agree! I loved playing endurance races back on the past GT games, I don't see a reason why they shouldn't be present in GT 7. Maybe some issues with designing?

4. BluBird

BluBird Member

I just hope they add on to the Nascar aspect of it. They could almost have a full Nascar game inside the actual Gran Turismo game. I don't know how much resources they have to play with, if they can fit that much into it, but it would be amazing.