What are you major concerns in life

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by aleks4775, Oct 12, 2013.

1. aleks4775

aleks4775 Member

Let's share about something you worry about. I currently worry about my social life in the university which I attend. I just started couple of weeks ago and I barely know anyone. It makes me feel very lonely at times. Ironically I am not worrying about my grades or anything since I have too much free time on ym hand I mostly study. And I don't have a part time job so that adds up as well. Maybe if I had a job I could meet more people. What do you guys worry about, let's share. Sharing is caring!

2. AlexTraveller

AlexTraveller Member

Happiness. Nothing is more important than being happy in life, enjoying moments and pursuing your dreams.

Money is important in realising happiness, but in the end, it should be happiness you work for, not money.

3. Dez97

Dez97 Member

Paying bills, and getting through school, providing for myself and being financially stable and eventually just pure happiness and peace.

4. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

Looking at the big picture, I think that global warming is starting to become a real big concern. People have to learn to adapt to the environment right now because if we continue to release greenhouse gases, then global warming is going to be a HUGE problem.

5. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1 Member

I worry about the earth as a whole, there are major problems like global warming and the dangers of the food industry. I feel like it's all going to fix it self but a lot of people are still going to suffer in the process.

6. wulfman

wulfman Member

Financial problems at times. My work is not steady and I have bills to pay and a family to provide for so I get stressed about it sometimes. But I don't let it impact my happiness. I still enjoy life.

7. wulfman

wulfman Member

Yea when I first attended college I felt very socially awkward also. You will find a group of people that you click with don't worry. Attend freshman social outings and actually a big way to meet friends is in recitation classes. In lecture it is difficult because you can't strike up a conversation while the Professor is teaching but things are more relaxed when a TA is teaching.

8. wulfman

wulfman Member

Fortunately being happy was never a huge problem for me. We all go through bouts of depression as it is human nature and due to life circumstances but I have remained pretty optimistic throughout a lot of difficulties.

9. gats

gats Member

I worry about lack of friendsand lack of girlfriend sometimes. I also always worry about making money and saving for the future.

10. niiro17

niiro17 Member

Everything. I'm not joking. Social, Family, and Financial problems. And also for my future. I don't what to do with my life anymore. The only thing that makes me happy are Games, Anime and Idols from Japan.

11. wulfman

wulfman Member

I also worry about being a parent someday. I would love to have a child, son or daughter. I just want to make sure they grow up to be proper human beings and I make no mistakes in their upbringing.

12. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I worry about money and health, just like most people, I guess. I try and not worry because I know it won't do much to help. I just try and do my best to keep working on both to prevent as many problems as possible.

13. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

I just worry about what I leave on this Earth when I pass away. I want to do something that will give me a feeling of, it's okay to pass away now. It's going to be hard to strive to do something like that, so I hope I can do it soon. I'm young and I still have time so hopefully it happens one way or another. Besides that, just day to day things. Friends, wealth, education etc. In the big picture, it's hard to look at those moments as significant when in the end, time will still pass on.

14. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Stability, I guess. You can't be sure of anything nowadays - maybe you're a very successful person now but you can't foresee a failure in the future that will make you collapse, everything is really rough.

15. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I worry about this too. I think many people do, but some people seem to be able to block it out a lot better than me. I can never seem to enjoy myself completely most of the time because I'm always thinking about my finances.

16. tpicks

tpicks Member

The fact is part of my major concern is making enough money. I like to be financially any time any day. For this reason I am serious about working to make sufficient money to settle bills of now and later.

17. dannixx55

dannixx55 New Member

My major concern in life would be school, I constantly worry about how I am going to pay my student loans and getting a good grade, I also worry about my health and the health of my family especially my mom, I have great love for my mother.

18. overcast

overcast Member

Money is my major concern. I don't have my own home. And that seems to be limiting thing for me. I hope to get rid of the financial worries these days. And hoping to get by on most of the things around. That's what I am learning these days. Hope that works out so far.

19. tpicks

tpicks Member

You're right I think these are the most worries for most people. We all need money and worry about it if not available. We also need our house and other goodies that make life pleasurable

20. sidney

sidney Member

Right now my worries are mostly money and having hidden enemies.