Whеrе shоuld I prе-оrdеr Dirt 4?

Discussion in 'DiRT Racing Games' started by Benoit W, May 31, 2017.

1. Benoit W

Benoit W Member

Аpоlоgiеs if this thrеаd hаs bееn аskеd а milliоn timеs bеfоrе but I саnt find аnything hеrе - I аm аbоut tо prе-оrdеr this оn stеаm but bеfоrе I dо саn I (lеgitimаtеly putting my mоnеy in thе right plасе) sаvе mysеlf sоmе mоnеy аnd still gеt аll thе prе-оrdеr bоnusеs in оrdеring it sоmеwhеrе еlsе likе аmаzоn £34.99 оr сdkеys £24.99

2. Benoit W

Benoit W Member

оr will I lоsе оut оn аny соntеnt оr fund а сriminаl оrgаnisаtiоn in dоing sо? сhееrs.

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I would tell you Amazon too (it was the first name that came to mind), because it's the place that I trust most to buy. Until today, I've never had any type of problem and for sure with Dirt 4 won't be different. ;)

4. tpicks

tpicks Member

I think you are likely going to have all contents intact if you order from Amazon. Concerning funding a criminal organization I am not sure about that. One thing the price at Amazon looks a bit high I think.

5. Robert2D

Robert2D Member

Buy it lеgit, thоsе kеy wеbsitеs аrе sсum. I did it оn аmаzоn just bесаusе оf thе disсоunt with Primе

6. Shine_Spirit

@tpicks and @Robert2D Regardless of the reason (because each person ends up having their own motivation), the best option is - without any doubt - to buy from Amazon.

It's satisfaction guaranteed. :)

7. Lord

Lord Member

Amazon is always the safest bet when purchasing new games, but is it always the place where you can get the best pre-order bonuses and discount deals? I think it would be great to have a couple of places that one could compare the prices rather than only one place.

8. Shine_Spirit

I do all my Amazon shopping with my eyes closed. Without the slightest exaggeration, it's certainly one of the safest sites for online shopping that I know. 10 out of 10. ;)

9. tpicks

tpicks Member

You got it, getting it from Amazon is one perfect place or site to buy this game. I hardly trust some of these sites yet to build good reputation.

10. demitri

demitri Member

I mostly use to buy the games from Amazon or Ebay. I think we can get the best price of games over there. It is not easy to trust some site for buying things online.

11. Shine_Spirit

I like to use eBay too, but I feel more secure in buying using Amazon. In addition, I think the diversity that exists on Amazon is more attractive and more interesting.

12. Lord

Lord Member

So Amazon and Ebay are pretty much the only two places that are safe and secure to shop for games online? Well, that's to be expected, I guess. I just thought that maybe someone here knew of other sites.

13. Shine_Spirit

Amazon and eBay are the safest bets for this type of purchase (they are references :D). Considering the diversity and discounts offered to customers, I can't see any better options. :)

14. sidney

sidney Member

Like what the others have said, either Ebay and Amazon are your safest bets. You can try buying them 2nd hand too in Craigslist.

15. Shine_Spirit

I wouldn't recommend buying 2nd hand... :confused: It's better to buy new (unless if there is no other solution). :)

16. sidney

sidney Member

It depends though. If you meet up and you see the item in mint or presentable condition then I guess there's nothing wrong buying 2nd hand items.

17. tpicks

tpicks Member

Yes, that's the point I was driving at when I suggested getting the game Dirt 4 at Amazon stores. You need be sure of the product you have ordered and accessories or souvenirs complete.

18. Shine_Spirit

I consider Amazon as the most complete virtual store (in every possible way :)). I always recommend it to those who don't know it yet (and to this day I never received any complaints :D).

19. tpicks

tpicks Member

That's a good review about Amazon. The fact is I haven't been doing much buying there since I am not always ordering items online. It's one site I'll always patronize with good trust if need be.

20. Shine_Spirit

I'm sure you won't regret this decision. I already bought several times there and I never had a problem at all.

Amazon is the best. :)