Visual Improvements Coming To Rocket League

Discussion in 'Racing Game Central News' started by Peter Paltridge, Feb 5, 2018.

1. [​IMG]
    How good can Rocket League look on Nintendo Switch? Given the often underpowered capabilities of Nintendo machines, one would not assume much…but did you know more is capable? When Rocket League came out for the popular console/handheld hybrid late last year, it ran at 720p in both docked and handheld modes, and dynamic resolution scaling […][​IMG]

Continue reading...

2. demitri

demitri Member

I think it is good to improve the graphics. the game is full of adventure and fun. Rocket League is one the best racing game in the market. This game will rock and will attract more gamers if they improve the intro and update graphics.

3. overcast

overcast Member

I think compared to the last game. I guess these new improvements looks like a good update. And hopefully they add some more challenging stuff. Because that is really needed.

4. razer

razer Member

The improved resolution for Nintendo Switch is welcome, since 720p is way too low these days on big TV screens. But I don't see much point in enhancing the game for the Xbox, since it looks good enough as is imo.

5. Davidmillerost

Davidmillerost New Member

It is a good news for the players of this game. Previously the graphics were too low quality. I am really thankful to developers for this update as we have been waiting for this.

6. saniamirzatennis

saniamirzatennis New Member

This is what I have been waiting for. The only thing that needed to update was to improve the graphics. I am happy to hear this news. Now it will be more fun to play this game.

7. demitri

demitri Member

Rocket League was already amazing and now it will bunch of entertainment to be face to face with it. I love racing games because of the excitement in it.