The Crew May Get an Official 60 FPS Option on PC

Discussion in 'Racing Game Central News' started by Shawn Hopkins, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Sterling Walker

Sterling Walker Member

Shouldn't If have been 60fps in the first place. I hate it when developers try to restrict pc gamers from what their machines can really do. Gamers didn't pay $800+ dollars for console quality. Thank goodness they are already giving it an official 60fps. Now I hope they let us crank the graphics up to ultra.

2. bluekknd2

bluekknd2 New Member

This is a great move on their part. This game needs to be experienced at 60FPS.

3. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

It's really hilarious! They're next gen and still using 30 fps... That's why I prefer pc gaming, not just for this of course but in the overall it's way way better.

4. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

Cheaper games, and 60 fps are my biggest arguments for PC gaming. Oh, and the fact that I don't have to splurge on an entirely new console, and discard my library of old games on my dated console every few years.

5. WAVWirmer

WAVWirmer Member

After my eyes learned the difference between 30-60 I never want to go back. Now even watching movies feels like a slideshow. I hope they add support for 120 fps the more the better. Plus im trying the figure out whats the most fps that they eyes can see and fully understand.

6. dinomarino1

dinomarino1 Member

the jump from 30-60 actually makes quite the difference. there is no need in the year 2014 to release a game without 60 fps with the "hd" era coming upon us

7. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

60 fps is the best. Anything less than that and it seems like the game is slow. Once you have played the game in 6o FPS, you'll never want to go back for sure.

8. AmenoKaji

AmenoKaji Member

30fps sucks on a racing game, for a game where you're seeing a lot of imaginery at a really fast pace, the more FPS you have the better your experience and driving will be. Devs really need to remember that just because they're pandering to weak console systems, you don't want to ruin your game for everyone else.