Steam games

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by jurew2, Jul 16, 2014.

1. kaineparker

kaineparker Member

I usually only buy during the winter or summer sale. The most I've spent was like 30 dollars and that was during this year's summer sale as it was the first time I decided to get back into playing Steam games after quitting league of legends. I bought Skyrim finally, sate of decay, sims 3, castle crashers, and a plethora of other games that I haven't had the time to play yet.

2. Livvy

Livvy Member

True true. Just felt like making sure you knew what might happen and stuff. Sorry!

3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

No need to apologize, and thanks for your concern! Is there anything I should watch out for when giving away or lending my account, you think?

4. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I have 57 games on steam and only I only played at least 5 games. I'm still downloading Deus:ex and I'm playing CS:GO. I can't stop playing this game.

5. Miles Hansen

Miles Hansen New Member

The steam summer sale costs me hundreds and hundreds of dollars every year. It's awful and awesome at the same time. I do wish they would stop with the secondary client thing, if I'm allowed one complaint. I hate UPlay like the plague, and I just bought Anno today: It makes me want to rip my own hair out. Why would you do this to me Steam? And also Ubisoft, but mostly steam.

6. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I don't really spend money before a sale. But once a sale does pop up, I go grab myself a steam card or two and just spend away! I remember back during the Summer Sale I got some pretty nice deals.

7. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Member

I don't spend a lot of money on games at all. And even if I do, I am waiting for some huge discounts on steam and then I buy what I want since steam has a lot of great discounts through the year and you can buy a lot more for the same price of a one game that you would buy for a usual price.

8. overcast

overcast Member

I have played some of the free games in the steam. And also the paid games in the steam. I know a forum where I got some of the paid games. And it can be fun in such case. There are some of the interested games that would be worth playing in that case too. I think some games on steam are good.

9. Cjanett

Cjanett Member

I usually bought games on steam whenever there's a sale and I have a voucher. Steam games are quite expensive specifically new releases. But when I really want a certain game, I'm very generous in spending some bucks for it.

10. fishbate

fishbate Member

I spend a couple of bucks for a game but i just usually go for the free ones. Spending in games is worth it just as long that you know what are your limits and if the game really interest you.

11. sidney

sidney Member

I never buy games at Steam though, I'm just planning to at the moment.

12. overcast

overcast Member

I think some of the games get the updates which makes playing them a breeze. I'd say on that note I'd surely be preferring the steam games on that note.