Sick and tired off reality shows?

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by billydd, Oct 11, 2013.

1. billydd

billydd Member

Fed up of reality programs?, want to see something fresh because l know that l do!

2. bombthecherry

bombthecherry Member

I'm sick of a lot of them, mostly the dancing competition ones, and stuff like X Factor. There's even a TV show that's just watching people watch TV shows! Ridiculous that that even exists!

3. Farrah

Farrah Member

As sick as I am of them, I don't think they are going anywhere anytime soon. They are way cheaper to make than tv shows, and sadly most people will do them just to be on tv, even if they arent paid to be on. They know there is a chance in the end for a bigger payday.

4. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Member

I am not sure why these shows are even on TV. I mean every forum I go to, people seem to hate them. Who watches these shows then?

5. balnam13

balnam13 New Member

The s**t on TV this days and the fact that the web is free convinced me to leave my TV outside. I have not looked backward since

6. TopRacer

TopRacer New Member

I can't stand most reality tv shows. The majority of them are fake anyway, so it's not really reality. More and more keep seeming to be popping up all the time. The viewing numbers a lot of them get are extremely high,and some are the most watched shows on TV sadly.

7. Farseer

Farseer Member

Not really, it depends on the content - while I hate most reality shows out there, I loved Discovery's The Big Brain Theory, it was really interesting - you should check it out, its nothing like most of the reality shows.

8. aleks4775

aleks4775 Member

Reality shows were always the trash tv content. I mean they are easy to produce and require no skill. You can manipulate the characters as you want since most of reality shows are staged. It is mostly for the brainless mass.

9. AlexTraveller

AlexTraveller Member

I hate reality TV, especially on The Learning Channel. It's called the LEARNING channel not the CHILD ABUSE channel for a reason. Why did they have to go private? Honey Boo Boo has no place in actual learning or education. It's just taking advantage of your children.

10. bombthecherry

bombthecherry Member

Agreed. Reality has come to be synonymous with 'trash' to most people, because of shows like Honey Boo Boo and Big Brother, but they aren't all like that. There are certainly some of a higher calibre.

11. ReinaDIa

ReinaDIa Member

I'm sick of American Idol and America's Next Top Model. They're tired and over done.

12. randee555

randee555 Member

I really don't like reality shows especially shows like Keeping up with the Kardashians, Desperate Housewives, any celebrity that has a show, etc. I just cannot watch them and have no interest in them whatsoever. Why they are still on tv is what really gets me. I'd rather networks bring back sitcoms or something real and worth looking at.

13. msreebaybay

msreebaybay Member

I have always been tired of watching Reality Shows, they are just not as exciting to me as they are too some people. I don't see why people watch them at all lol. I absolutely hate them. I never watch them either.

14. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Reality Shows suck and the only reason there are so many of them is because they are extremely cheap to make and film.

15. dinomarino1

dinomarino1 Member

i feel like there is a new one on every week, why cant they stick with one good show?

16. dannyboy

dannyboy Member

Reality shows are just not that good in my opinion. The people on these shows act like fools almost every episode it seem. Drama and nonsense all the time. I just do not get it.

17. dannyboy

dannyboy Member

Keeping Up with the Kardashians is just awful. LOL

18. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Member

Never understood why people watch 'reality' TV. Absolute waste of time.

19. CeliVega

CeliVega Member

It's more of a guilty pleasure for me I guess. Yes, I don't actually LIKE it, but it's pretty entertaining to say the least. And then you see people making fun of themselves on national tv......so yeah, I guess I am the kind who say I hate some shows and still watch them regularly :p

20. useruseruser

useruseruser Member

I think everyone is tired of reality tv. There hasn't been a new idea in years. All the popular reality shows are ones that have been on tv for ten years. I hope that the reality tv genre dies.