Should each protagonist have had his own story?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by jackadam1212, Jan 31, 2018.

1. jackadam1212

jackadam1212 New Member

As it stands Michael & the FIB stuff is at the center and the story revolves around him. Franklin's hood life and Trevor's business aren't really that important anymore after the first part.
    more: the sun mễ trì

I think it would have been better if the stories were more divided and the protagonists wouldn't interact this much. Michael can have his family/movies/FIB, Trevor his crazy sh*t in Blaine County, Franklin with Lamar in the hood etc.
    Occasionally they would get together and help each other out. This way the other two protagonists (especially Franklin needs it) would be developed more and each antagonist would be also more fleshed out (would be great for Stretch and Cheng who suck ass right now).
    more: iris garden tran huu duc
    Not to mention the main problem with the FIB stuff was that it just took over the story, it would have been much better as just one of the important plotlines.

Either that or go just with one protagonist (Michael being the best choice) but the way they did it was a bit half assed imho.
    more: du an 17 pham hung

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  2. razer

razer Member

To be perfectly honest, I would prefer if there was just one playable character as in the previous GTA games. I cannot stand Trevor.
    As it is, I think they've done a good enough job and giving each character their own story would have probably meant more work and/or less character development.

3. serbog

serbog New Member

I don't like the idea of having different stories with the different characters. That would just be 3 GTA games in one, which in a way is cool but this way it's better. It's really nice that you can play all 3 protagonists together.