Recommend a good horror movie

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by billydd, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Athanas

Athanas Member

I recently watched lights out, it is very scaring especially if someone is watching it for the first time.

2. Athanas

Athanas Member

Also try this one....Signs of end time. You will actually not sleep.

3. overcast

overcast Member

I think there are some of the good movies out there. And those movies seems to be good in terms of the stories. I can tell you that stories such as the horror and the thriller are coming out a lot. Scifi especially has many movies last year.

4. maestro

maestro Member

Tetsuo? Never heard of this before but I'll be sure to check it out.

5. Cjanett

Cjanett Member

Thailand horror movies are good. They really scary. Try to search on google. I've seen a lot of creepy thai movies. It scars like hell.

6. overcast

overcast Member

Recently watched Veronica. The movie was good. And also it was kind of fun to see how the movie can be repeat watchable.

7. Lissiel

Lissiel New Member

The best horror movies that I will recommend is the insidious 1. That movie did not let me sleep the night I watched it. It will really haunt your mind after you watch it--like it will live you a thinking that it could happen to you just like what happen to the characters in the movie. After that, I never watch any of its sequel and I am not scared of any horror movies aside from it. And I would advice you not to watch it alone and if you are an imaginative person and who usually overthinks, don't watch it.