Rate the game

Discussion in 'WRC 23' started by Lord, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Lord

Lord Member

For those of you who have been playing WRC6 how would you rate this game in terms of difficulty and length and as compared to other similar games that you've played? And have you completed it?

2. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I don't think it's the kind of game for beginners or for someone who's just curious about the game. It's a little bit difficult (but not above average :D), but it's still worth playing.

My grade would be 8 out of 10. :)

3. derf

derf New Member

I played it on my friends pc and I would say it is a great game although there are a couple of flaws. First is it is not really user friendly compared to other racing games. Also it is not really great on controls as sometimes it is hard to steer the car. While there are complaints about the game overall I would say it is a great game to play. While there are flaws I would say play the game it is not that bad it is pretty good.

4. john flaming

john flaming Member

I also play it on PC with my cousin and it was a great fun to play it. I am not sure if it would be the same on console as I faced many problems while playing games on the console. I love the features and visual work in it. I am planning to get one for me.

5. Shine_Spirit

I already played in both versions (PC and console) and I don't see any significant differences. The two versions (by the way, very good) usually works normally every time I play.

6. sidney

sidney Member

It's an ok game, but I think it needs getting used to as I also am having issues with it's controls. I would rate it 7 out of 10.

7. Shine_Spirit

I believe you will enjoy the game more appropriately when you get used to it because the game is good. It's only a matter of time. :)

8. D Lee

D Lee New Member

I played it on a PC, but never played it on any console but it would't make a difference playing on a PS4 & the game doesn't deserve a rate above 7/10. Seriously. We have better championship rally games out here, rather than this kind of complicated kind. I also didn't like most of the roads terrain and places, I guess my experience with it wasn't that good and I finally asked my self if it was worth buying.

9. sidney

sidney Member

And there are no cheats in this game at all, which makes it less fun to play. Other popular games like Need For Speed have cheats, and this one has none, which is weird.

10. Shine_Spirit

But do you think it is correct to "discredit" the game as a good game because of that specific aspect? :confused: I think this a little bit wrong. :(

11. Lord

Lord Member

Sounds like all in all everyone rates the game highly except for the steep learning curve. I guess it's not really a game one would recommend for beginners, is it? Having said that, WRC 6 is a great game in my opinion and I'll enjoy playing it for years to come.

12. sidney

sidney Member

@Shine_Spirit, I think in my opinion it's not that exciting to play anymore because of the lack of cheats in this game. I'm not saying that it's a bad game, but it does lack something that it's players look forward to.

13. Lord

Lord Member

I don't think that I've ever finished a game without cheats. I like a good challenge but I always prefer having the option for cheats. I wonder why they made the decision not to have any with the WRC6 game.

14. john flaming

john flaming Member

I recently got this game on console and it is working fine. There were some issues that i was facing while i was playing it on PC. I would rate this game 8 out of 10. It was a great source of fun to play this game.

15. Shine_Spirit

I like to play on the pc, but on the console it is much better. I find it even unfair to compare the options.

16. walter12

walter12 Active Member

I agree playing racing games on consoles is far better.

17. Shine_Spirit

There is no way to compare the alternatives. PC is good, but console is infinitely better. :)

18. Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix Member

Personally I am in love with the graphics in WRC 6.The difficulty level is amateur and I think they can do something to improve the experience.I have played it both on PC and console and I I think its great on both.I would give it a strong 7/10.

19. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

I played this game on the PC and it was difficult to control. I would play it on the console because I personally think it was easier to play in there. I haven't completed it though. I would rate this game 7/10.