Racing game Need for Drift 3D

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by thanhngo, Nov 13, 2014.

1. thanhngo

thanhngo New Member

Racing game Need for Drift 3D space you will enter the amazing 3D racing for your mobile phone, you will be immersed in the space race that stretches across the city to the remote outback others. Play games and owning a supercar to join the race to discover the exciting and latest features of a 3D car racing game. You will be satisfied passion and supercar speed, the game promises to bring to you the solution interval fantastic time, download 3d racing game on PC and nutty and offline experience.

Tai game dua xe mien phi

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Join the racing game Need for Drift 3D you will enter the race through the night with the city, and this is the highlight of this car racing game, if you have not been racing at night, this is your chance experience. Show your bravery and your driving skills in the race then, let's master speed and master the track. Conquer your opponent by winning opponent and you will own the supercar of its rivals. Situations and new functionality in a race car do you surprise and race become more attractive and appealing.

Tai game dua xe Need for Drift 3D

2. moaz13

moaz13 Member

That is maybe the least creative title for a racing game I have ever seen.
    I don't enjoy racing games on phones just because of their business models and also terrible controls overall. Might be worth it with a game pad on android.

3. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

Graphics look good, not too sure about how well the concept of drifting using the shoddy controls of a tablet would work though. Will definitely give it a download, thanks for sharing.

4. troutski

troutski Active Member

It's an all right game. To me, there's nothing special about this mobile game whatsoever, and I can't recommend it for that reason.

5. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

Heh, from the title alone, I can tell it's a pretty cheap clone game. Then again, there are plenty of clone games on mobile devices, so it shouldn't be a surprise.

6. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Thanks for the recommendation. Fortunately it is available on ios so I am downloading it right now. I'll try and come back with my thoughts on it soon.

7. jurew2

jurew2 Member

Didn't hear about this game before, but it doesn't look too bad, it looks actually pretty good. Thank you for the recommendation, I didn't play a lot of drifting games on my mobile phone, maybe this has to change in the future.