Project CARS Will Be One of the First Project Morpheus VR Games For PS4

Discussion in 'Racing Game Central News' started by Shawn Hopkins, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Recently I asked if VR was the future of racing games. Looks like the future is coming pretty soon, as Slightly Mad Studios just announced that its gorgeous, crowd-funded racer, Project CARS, will support Sony’s Project Morpheus VR rig. According to a press release from Slightly Mad: “Virtual reality is a perfect fit for racing […]

Continue reading...

2. sidd230

sidd230 Member

Well, Since occulus has sold out to Facebook, Morpheus seems like our only hope. I wish sony doesn't mess this up.

3. Kandikkal

Kandikkal Member

Well we can still hope to play Farmville on Oculus Rift :p. So I think it is a pretty good deal :D.

4. AndreiFL

AndreiFL Member

The Oculus Rift event was very dissapointing. However, Morpheus seems way better in my opinion and I think that adding a cars game to the collection is the best thing a VR device can do.

5. sidd230

sidd230 Member

Didn't the xbox 360 did a similar thing with kinect? You looked around in real life and the camera angle changed.

6. mikelouis

mikelouis Member

I am eagerly waiting for it. So many people think that Microsoft is the one that should have acquired occulus not Facebook.