Pre-Order JC3 To Win An Island!

Discussion in 'Just Cause' started by troutski, Aug 26, 2015.

1. troutski

troutski Active Member

That's an actual promotion from the developer. If you play the Day 1 edition of Just Cause 3, then you can win an island by accruing the most Chaos Points in the first three months of release. According to the description, it's nothing special, and you have to pay the fees for acquiring the island, so it's more of a gimmick than a serious promotion, although you can technically win that island! :p

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Yeah, it's a really gimmicky thing but a lot of people are probably going to still take part in it. I'll probably not care too much about it since I won't pre-order it.

3. troutski

troutski Active Member

I kind of like that someone is going to win an uninhabitable island that they can't keep because they can't afford all of the associated acquisition fees. :3

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Haha, that's so cruel to think about! This contest is a marketing stunt more than anything, in order to make people pre-order the game.

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I'm not usually in favor of preorder perks but this ones seems more just a promotion move rather than giving early adopters unfair advantage so I guess it's okay.