PC vs. Consoles.

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by dailypost1, Oct 11, 2013.

1. wulfman

wulfman Member

After my PS3 it is my laptop that I use for gaming. I don't have a desk top at the moment which I would prefer over a laptop.

2. wulfman

wulfman Member

And a desktop can be upgraded pretty easily if you build one. With games requiring higher specifications and more advanced cards it is troublesome to game on a laptop for more than a year or so. Especially if you get bored with games quickly or play the newest ones out there.

3. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I like both but I love PC more because it has many things you can do with it. You can upgrade it but it costs more than buying a console. And have cheaper games from Steam or Humble or GOG. But in console there are many games only exclusive on consoles.

4. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

Both have their pros and cons. But if I had to pick just one, I think I'd go for the consoles in terms of GAMING. For general uses, obviously the computer is better. But for the most part I'd say that consoles are better for gaming because you don't need to constantly upgrade your video card and stuff to be able to play games.

5. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I like the PC over the Console for gaming because even though the console is cheaper-you still can only just do gaming on it-while a PC you can use it for other things besides gaming-which I think really makes up for being a bit more expensive. Also you can upgrade the game on PC in the future which is easier than the console-but the main reason for me-is you need the PC for your work and other tasks.

6. overcast

overcast Member

PC is a good option when you are on low budget and want to do everything on it. So here you don't have to spend more on consoles. And it can be a good option to have better spec machine too. That's why I'd consider having the PC over consoles most of the time.

7. Athanas

Athanas Member

My preference here is a PC. I can easily diverge my daily activities with it to play some games when I am tired. I don't like carrying consoles from place to place.

8. overcast

overcast Member

Consoles are gaining more votes in future because some games are console only. And that seems to be improving every single day. I'd say on that note PC is lot different game altogether on that note.

9. Cjanett

Cjanett Member

I pick PC now. I invest a lot of bucks buying a new gaming pc this year so I have to pick PC. Alright, PC experience is way different from console.

10. overcast

overcast Member

Yes based on the price and the long term usage. I'd pick PC as well. Because at the end of the day it is money saving if you ask me.