The Crew Now that the Crew is live, what are you doing in the game?

Discussion in 'The Crew 3' started by Squigly, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

There's plenty to explore and do, you could drive around, unlock achievments, go for raids or race other players! What are you guys up to?

Personally I'm trying to reach level 50 as fast as possible, racing is the fastest way to get there apparently.

2. troutski

troutski Active Member

Just getting the hang of things. It's all right so far. I'm not going to have a chance to put full effort into the game for until later today, probably tonight actually. We'll see!

3. AmenoKaji

AmenoKaji Member

Driving baby, driving. Honestly getting the crew just to drive around has been nice for me.

4. jcc

jcc New Member

I am just driving around and getting used to the style of the game, and racing as much as possible to go up levels. Driving around is surprising fun.

5. AmenoKaji

AmenoKaji Member

Yeah that's what I really love about the crew, just driving in the game almost has the feeling of just going for a really long drive IRL, it really clears the mind.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Well, I kind of did everything in this game since it came out. I'm now just chilling when I play it, running around and doing races.
    It's a really good game! I've really enjoyed it, but it gets kind of boring if you play it for a long time.