Nov. 22 Release Date!

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon' started by RaceFan, Oct 10, 2013.

1. RaceFan

RaceFan New Member

[​IMG]

2. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

*whistles* Dayum. =D

3. dailypost1

dailypost1 Member

Forza Motorsport 5 will be released on November 22nd perfect for Thanksgiving Holiday. The only big concern is how effective it will be having to compete with Gran Turismo 6.

4. Brad

Brad Member

@dailypost1 Gran Turismo is for PS4 and no other console its a game dedicated to PS where as Forza is the same with Xbox.

5. jcairns82

jcairns82 Member

As Brad mentioned, there's no crossover, so it won't be an issue. That said, that's a pretty sweet poster that they've got going on. Which way are people leaning for their next gens? Is it a racing game going to be a deciding factor on if you go PS4 or Xbox One?

6. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

Hell yeah baby! I can't wait for it man! It's going to be amazing when it comes out. here are already tons of gameplay out there.

7. citcat

citcat New Member

As a Racing game it looks many times better than "The Crew". Bring it ooooooooooonnn

8. justusforus

justusforus Member

Great timing with the holiday. Get my fill of turkey and then Forza! That is a great graphic.

9. AlexTraveller

AlexTraveller Member

This is exciting - perfect timing for Christmas presents... not too late, not too early. Very great decision.

10. germjames

germjames New Member

I always slightly preferred the Forza titles to the Gran Turismo ones. Sadly it's lookign like the playstation 4 will be the more powerful console with more features and it will be less expensive. Am I the only one who thinks this console exclusivity is a mistake. I'm pretty sure if Forza was cross platform it would outsell Gran Turismo on the playstation 4. Just a thought.