Need for Speed Rivals Next Need For Speed Game Q4 2015?

Discussion in 'Need for Speed Unbound' started by troutski, May 18, 2015.

1. troutski

troutski Active Member

According to most rumors, the next Need for Speed game will be coming out at the end of the year, though no official announcements have been made. Would you like to see a new NFS game come out?

2. troutski

troutski Active Member

Speak of the devil. EA announced that the next title will be revealed on the 21st of this month!

3. AmenoKaji

AmenoKaji Member

I want a NFS game that emulates the old NFS hot pursuit days, toss in some customization like in the crew/underground get in a fast and the furious vibe and really go all out with it. i'm talking about, a ton of customization, a in game house, open world racing for pink slips. 10/10 best game of the year.

4. troutski

troutski Active Member

Hot Pursuit has always been the best variant of NFS. :)

5. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

Well, it's gonna be Underground 3. I have never been a big fan of the Underground series, but I didn't hate it either, and a lot of people are in love with that series, so I'm guessing that bringing it back from the dead was a no-brainer move on EA's part. I'm actually surprised they took so long!

Let's hope they won't butcher it and stuff it with DLCs.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I'd really love a new NFS but I hope they are going to bring new features to the table while also following the usual franchise.
    I'm curious to see what the new game is going to look like.

7. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I would love to see this and I hope they do it right. I think they are focusing a little too much on graphics lately which is understandable but hopefully they will be able to find the magic of the original series again and revitalize the title.