New Trailer for Mario Kart 8′s B-Dasher

Discussion in 'Racing Game Central News' started by Shawn Hopkins, Sep 29, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

Here’s a fun Japanese trailer for the B Dasher, the Mario Kart DS and Wii Kart that’s making a comeback in Mario Kart 8′s first DLC.

The sporty cart with the ridiculous exhaust pipes was a fan favorite, and it looks better than ever in its Wii U incarnation.

There will be two Mario Kart 8 DLC packs. The first, coming November, adds Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach and Link. The second, coming in May 2015, adds Villager, Isabelle and Dry Bowser. The packs also add new tracks, carts, and some new color schemes for Yoshi and Shyguy that can be obtained before the DLC launches through pre-ordering. The DLC is $7.99 per pack or $11.99 for both.

The post New Trailer for Mario Kart 8′s B-Dasher appeared first on Racing Game Central.

Continue reading...

2. Solar

Solar Member

It looks pretty great! Happy to see this car back. Still, I mostly want the Villager and the new tracks! These two DLC packs are looking pretty damn good.

3. bluekknd2

bluekknd2 New Member

The new Link Motorcycle looks killer as well.

4. troutski

troutski Active Member

I wouldn't mind owning a ride that looks like that!

5. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

Always nice to see cheaply priced DLC for an awesome party racing game. It gives us some more things to try out and play every game. New tracks in particular make the game more fun.

6. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I never got to play the older versions much so I'm not familiar with this car but it does look really nice and since it's a fan favorite I'm sure it has lots of other merits too. I'll probably be downloading this and I just hope the rest of the pack is good too.

7. bluekknd2

bluekknd2 New Member

Oh, it is worth the download. You just gotta try a few cars out and see what you like. I usually go through each car and give them at least 3 runs.

8. Sterling Walker

Sterling Walker Member

The dlc better be worth the money and it should really add to the game. It is still nice to see nintendo bring back memories of the previous mario kart games. If they integrated every previous track and cars, and characters in a dlc I'd buy it and it would make the sales go through the roof.

9. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Member

Haven't played Mario Kart (in any incarnation) in quite a while. While this car is cool, it's not enough to make me really want to purchase the DLC pack. I think they need to really energize the franchise with some cool new features and rides. This is a step in the right direction though.

10. funone22

funone22 New Member

That looks really cool and thank you very much for sharing. I have always liked the Mario games and started playing when I was a kid. I didn't play this Mario Kart game yet but I plan on trying it one day.

11. BluBird

BluBird Member

I hope each of these karts also comes with wheels or a glider, too. The more customization, the better. Especially if we could get some gliders with a third set of stats.

But there's only one specific thing I can say that I want to be in there. To coincide with Link and the Zelda track(s?) would be to complete the package with an Epona bike or ATV and either a Triforce or Kaepora Gaebora-themed glider.

No, make that three things: I also want Waluigi Pinball and Baby Park as retro tracks.

12. JessiFox

JessiFox Member

That looks awesome...thanks for sharing it. I'm getting into Mario Kart more again and it's so nostalgic and fun for me to relive it a little :).

13. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

I love the graphics and how clear it is. I need to get a WiiU and this game!

14. shreklock

shreklock Member

It's nice how far Mario Kart has gone graphics wise. Nintendo not running out of ideas is as much cool, too.

15. Rob

Rob New Member

I love Mario Kart and looking forward to racing this car and all the others. Mario Kart gives you a competitive feeling no other racing combat game does. I wish more games had the power ups and things of that nature.

16. caparica007

caparica007 New Member

Thanks for sharing this, the game is awesome and is one of my favorites, the graphics are a must like all the Mario games.

[​IMG]

17. coeck

coeck New Member

Wow thank you for linking us to the trailer of the new Mario cart game. The graphics look insane and so does the game play.
    I can't wait until it comes out on may 2015, I will definitely buy this game. No doubt about that.
    What are the PC requirements for this game? I do hope i don't have to buy a new PC since i don't have money to upgrade my old one.

18. troutski

troutski Active Member

You're joking, right? A) Not a trailer for a new Mario Kart game. B) The game is already out; this is for DLC. C) Nintendo games on PC? Yeah right.

19. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

Hoping for the day that Nintendo games actually come to PC, for now I'm stuck with playing Pokemon on emulators when my brother borrows my NDS :(

20. WAVWirmer

WAVWirmer Member

Im sorry to tell you this but that will never happen. Nintendo is such a closed company that need control of every aspect of their franchises and consoles. And since Nintendo has no control over PC's they wont put their franchises out on it. One of the reasons why they turned Sony down when they approached them about making a disc based Nintendo console was because they wouldnt have control over the discs thats the games where to be printed on. So Sony created the PlayStation with regular CD's and Nintendo made the GameCube with proprietary micro CD's.