MotoGP 17 Launch Trailer

Discussion in 'Racing Game Central News' started by Alex Bean, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Alex Bean

Alex Bean Guest

[​IMG]
    The MotoGP 17 – where they say the future is in your wrist – launch trailer is out for the game, which has all the riders, bikes and tracks from the 2017 season of the Official MotoGP™ Championship, along with the addition of more than 70 historical riders. A new Managerial Career mode, allowing you […][​IMG]

Continue reading...

2. john flaming

john flaming Member

I really liked the trailer a lot and I wish that game would be the same. I like the background music and the soundtrack. I like the high-speed bikes in it. It looks like from its trailer that it is the best version of Moto GP ever.

3. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

What I liked most was the background music and soundtrack. I think when the game is out, I could just keep the game on always just to listen to it... :D
    As they say, "the future is in your wrist" ,so I hope the handling of the various bikes will be easy for me to win.. :D

4. john flaming

john flaming Member

I think it would be much easy to choose your favorite bike with your choice. Customization would be easy and there would be a lot of new features to be introduced. The soundtrack is really amazing and enough to make someone play this game.

5. demitri

demitri Member

It is best game to play with your own choice. You would have an option to choose the bike of your own choice and get the features that you want in it.