More for the kids

Discussion in 'MotoGP 23' started by Cera, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Cera

Cera New Member

I have noticed over the years there are certain games that kids just really love more than adults do. I will play around with this one once in a while but for the most part, our kids love the game more. I could take it or leave it, kind of one of those games I will play when I am burnt out on others. I am not alone in this, am I? Is it really geared more for a younger generation?

2. grandtheftgamer

grandtheftgamer New Member

I haven't played Moto GP 13 myself, but I think you might have a point here. For some reason, I just don't get into the moto racing games; they just don't hold my attention long enough to justify the price tag.

3. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

I don't know if the game is created solely for kids. Personally I found the game to be both boring and rather hard to play, the handling of the bikes pretty difficult too. Could be kids love that kind of thing but to be honest I've never noticed whether it's kids who play the game more.

4. jcc

jcc New Member

I found it really quite overpriced, but I have never really liked MotoGP or "connected" to it in the same way as Formula 1. My children like it though, so you may indeed have a point.

5. troutski

troutski Active Member

I wouldn't say it's geared toward kids, but it definitely does play toward individuals that like a simpler racing experience.

6. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

This may be true. I remember my friends having a lot of fun with this game when we were very young but now that we're older no one even mentions it anymore.

7. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I really think that this game is just really hyped up and just overpriced. I really do not like the game and I really think that it is boring and that it is no type of fun to play and I think that not even kids like it.

8. AmenoKaji

AmenoKaji Member

Haha, well technically kids/teens should be playing most games by society standards :X eitherway, the game didn't feel very kiddy to me.

9. mkCampbell

mkCampbell Member

My son's almost 25 so his games have changed as he's grown. But when he was a kid most of his favorite games were along the lines of MLB and Football. We're big NASCAR fans so he loved those. I can't remember a game that was racing/driving other than NASCAR ones or possibly some of the dirt bike ones.

10. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

I think that kids usually tend to play FIFA and other contact sport games. I haven't really seen any kids who play Moto GP games, but I bet there are a few.