Media: Gran Turismo Sport (Extended Trailer)

Discussion in 'Featured Racing Game Videos' started by Todd Black, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Todd Black

Todd Black Moderator Staff Member

2. Susime

Susime Active Member

Does anyone else think this one will not follow with the same concept that is the GT mode in previous Gran Turismo games?

I get the feeling this will be a lot more geared towards motorsport rather than racing normal cars and I also get the feeling it might rely on a lot of online play.

3. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

From the looks of things it does seem so. However it's important that Gran Turismo explores new content so it doesn't become a stale game like Call of Duty.

4. Susime

Susime Active Member

Maybe they do need to expand in a slightly different direction? If that is the case I just hope it is a success which I have confidence that it will be. I also hope that they bring back the full length endurance races like the Grand Valley 300 for instance because that race is pretty much a Gran Turismo staple.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

That's probably the way they're trying to go with this game, which I don't mind at all. Change is good, hopefully they can nail this right.

6. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Hopefully his is just part of the game and there will be more shown In the future. I am not that enthused about what I've seen in this trailer so far either, but it does look nice.

7. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Isn't Gran Turismo Sport an extension to the original game? That's what I read, so we may get a classic Gran Turismo game afterall, which is great! :D

8. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I didn't know that. I'm not too familiar with this series but yeah I guess that is the case. This seems a lot more understandable to me now and I am looking forward to what else they will reveal.