lagging & static lag running cs go

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by alanwaston, Feb 8, 2017.

1. alanwaston

alanwaston New Member

since i think around 1 year+ ago, my csgo lagging so much when i ran it for the first time everytime i boot up my laptop which i dont know why and i couldnt find the answer until now, i thought it was only because my laptop that have slow old hdd and really bad spec with only 2.3ghz i3 and nvidia 610m and 8gb of ram. but december last year, i replace it with newer laptop and better spec, i thought it could fix that problem, but no it couldnt, it have i5-7200u 3.1ghz 2 core(which should be more than enough), 2gb 940mx gddr5, 4gb 2133mhz ddr4 ram, toshiba 5400rpm 1tb. i already tweaked the game on both old and new laptop, but the lag still stay and couldnt disappear, sometimes it also buggy with some stuff. my laptop could do some 120 fps(approx) and average of dropping only around 80 with high setting and no anti aliasing, i already tried both anti aliasing and non anti aliasing, the fps didnt change. i already tried so many stuff, tweak the game, tweak using custom setting on nvidia control panel, and already make sure it is using nvidia gpu, not the integrated intel hd. do anyone have some tips, solution, or suggestion? thanks

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017