Incredible game

Discussion in 'Drive Club' started by primalclaws1974, Dec 2, 2014.

1. primalclaws1974

primalclaws1974 Member

A friend has this game, and I have played it a lot. It does upset me this is only for the Playstation 4, but at least I still have access to it. I like all the categories of cars this game has. This includes: hothatch, sports, performance, super and hyper. The cars you can excess are in that order. My favorites are the sports section. This is the best in terms of power. Do you like the classes of cars in this game?

2. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

I like the hothatch class the best! If you enjoy this game you could give The Crew a try, it's available on other platforms besides PS4.

3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I was worried that this game would turn out boring but from the looks of it I will probably enjoy just trying out all the cars in it so I doubt I'll still be bored by it. Also I think the graphics look very nice and I just hope it handles just as well.

4. wulfman

wulfman Member

I have yet to play this game but it certainly looks like one that is enjoyable. Yep I still have the PS3 (which I love) but that is the main reason I have not played

5. troutski

troutski Active Member

There are some positives, but there are some things this game got wrong, and there are plenty of issues that have hit the servers so far.

6. JohnnyHopkins

JohnnyHopkins Member

This is a pretty good racing game, but like troutski said it has its flaws. It may have beautiful graphics and amazing cars but I found the controls to be a bit hard to master.

7. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

A couple of my buddies have a PS4, and they told me that the game is alright. Apparently there are nicer games out there. The really only good thing about the game is the graphics, and the game play.

8. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I agree with the previous poster. While everyone is entitled to their opinion and I'm glad to see people enjoying themselves with the game, I believe there are better options out there.

9. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Same here. It's one of the games that really caught my attention when the new consoles were being introduced and while my hype for it has died down a bit I'm sure I will still get it to try it once I do jump onto the next console.

10. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I was looking to buy it but after I read the answers here I'm really skeptical if this game is worth it.
    I was only going to buy it so I'll have something to play before F1 comes out.