If your still on the fence about buying Read Me

Discussion in 'Ride' started by alanwaston, Feb 20, 2017.

1. alanwaston

alanwaston New Member

24 hours till sale ends, JUST DO IT!

This is hands down the best Motorcyle enthusiast game i have seen since Tourist Trophy 2006 (playstation 2)

I plan to do a review on Steam but have been busy so i didn't even post this thread as soon as i had liked, but if your considering to buy the game just do it!

This game represents wheel to wheel racing at its finest, everything visually and feel while racing in this game is amazing. It captures close racing in an accurate way, forget nit picking any physics, this is a game and everything you use while riding on the street/track is impossible with a controller so dont even go there.

The only reason to play any MotoGP game is if you specifically want the championship run, even though this is made by the same developers i feel the bikes and play is far superior in every way compared to the last 3 MotoGP games.

I could of wrote a better longer more detailed description but i just don't have time and with the sale ending tomorrow its all i can offer.

Disclaimer, i play in First Person with handle bars/screen and or without helmet visuals on, so anything unrelated to the effects and visuals i can not comment on.

basic video showing some examples of how it represents wheel to wheel racing well

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    pwarbi likes this.
  2. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I couldn't have said it better myself really, and while I do know that a lot of people are apprehensive about buying Ride2, as you say there's no other racing game on the market quite like it and people won't regret buying it.

I remember Tourist Trophy, and for me that was about as good as a motorcycle racing game could get, and even in some areas better than the original Ride. Ride2 though is in a different class, and in the future is going to be a game that sets the bar as far as motorcycle racing games go.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Good points, I feel like people are way too quick to judge a game and don't even pay attention to details. I personally like Ride 2, even though it could've obviously been better.

pwarbi likes this.
  4. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Like you say though, people ARE to quick to judge and Ride 2 is still a relatively new game with a a lot of DLC content still to come. Along the way I'm also sure that there will be a few patches as well to improve things and fix any bugs that have come up, so it is still too early to judge the game as a finished article.

I'm not sure that Ride 2 is going to go down as an all time great, but as far as motorcycle racers go then it's about as good as we've seen up to now, and so things will only progress from here.

5. john flaming

john flaming Member

Yes, i agree with you. People should check the game and play it to the full attention before making any comment. I really like the Ride 2. I think they will make it better in the next version but it is still fine.

6. Lord

Lord Member

It's easy to see what improvements a game needs after it's been released, but those same people who are criticizing could never come up with the same improvements before the release. Someone once said 'It's much easier to be a movie critic than a movie maker' and I think that goes for game developers too.

7. Juju

Juju New Member

Very well said, guys. I'm a big fan of the game and there is nothing that anyone is going to be able to say to turn me against any of the Ride games.