Hummer Racer

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by JoshPosh, Nov 20, 2014.

1. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Member

Has anyone played this monstrosity before? Do tell.

[​IMG]

2. Jani

Jani New Member

I have not played it. I find it humorous though. I wonder if the hummers roll in the game?

3. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Member

I saw screen shots. Why the hell did they make this game? It doesn't make sense.

4. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Never heard of this game before so I went to our reliable video source YouTube for more information...

After 5 minutes of YouTubing...

Okay, I saw the game and it's okay. There are Twists and turns and ramps to jump on. Seems like a pretty action packed racing game.

5. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1 Member

I haven't played this game but I think I saw it before. I'm sure this was a big bloop. I don't see the point in this one, everyone knows hummers are not for racing.

6. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

It's probably more of an arcade novelty then anything. I suppose I might play it once just to get a feel of it.

7. troutski

troutski Active Member

It's just another arcade-only game, obviously. I've played it before. It's literally like everything else out there - not the worst, but probably not the best either.

8. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

Looking at the game I would say that there is nothing in the game that is really worth killing yourself over in the game I saw some things but there isn't that much going on in the game to make you want to even play it for a long time.

9. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I haven't seen this yet in any of my local arcades but that does look very interesting. No doubt I'd be playing it once or twice if I passed one by. Hopefully I'll get to try it out or at least find some video of it.