How often does this happen to you ?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by helenedwards, Jan 10, 2017.

1. helenedwards

helenedwards New Member

I am positive, that everybody has experienced this. You have learned which weapon works best for a given enemy. You kill everything with a minimum of ammo use and you walk through the levels like a boss. :cool:
    Puzzles are getting solved. You are the man !

Then there is a simple ledge. You jump and you miss it. :eek::confused::mad::(:oops:

I am wondering, how many people have experienced this ?
    Relax: i don't wanna live forever ringtone, jallikattu ringtone, free music ringtones download

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
    ptahm22 and alanwaston like this.
  2. ptahm22

ptahm22 New Member

I've experienced this too and I came to conclude that the game is either scripted or the makers made that intentionally. I think it's made to challenge you and keep the game interesting.

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

A lot of games are scripted to a certain extent, and even the so called open world games do limit you when your playing. Games like Red Ded Redemption and the GTA series are games that allow you to do whatever you want, whenever you want, but even they aren't truly open world and they do make you do things that maybe you wouldn't necessarily want to.

For me, racing games get somewhat of a bad press and games like Need For Speed do tend to be over-scripted because they also have a storyline that you have to follow in order to complete the game. Games such as Project C.A.R.S even though it as a career mode that you can follow, and Gran Turismo that provides you with different licenses that you have to pass, they are games that allow you complete freedom. You can drive any car, on any track, against any opposition and you very rarely find that the makers of the game will limit your experience.

4. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Member

It happens a lot, to everyone I am sure. Something becomes your routine, you do it without a mistake and then you don't even think about it and make a mistake just because of that. Nothing is actually easy as it looks and you will never actually play it the same as the last time. A lot of variables are in game.