How many years into the PS4 life cycle should pass before GT7 arrives on it?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 7' started by 4justice, Jan 9, 2014.

1. 4justice

4justice Member

If there is one thing that's certain in gaming, it's that companies will continue on with their most popular franchises into their successor systems. That includes Gran Turismo. But how much time do you think should go by before GT7 arrives on the PS4. Now we have to of course take into account Sony wants to give DriveClub a chance to breathe and build a fanbase.

But given that, I expect the first GT entry on the PS4 should be about 3 years into the system's life cycle.

2. rossonomous

rossonomous Member

I was also going to say around 3 years. I bet they're itching to push the PS4 to it's ultimate limits with GT7

3. 4justice

4justice Member

Three years is probably a good guess. Especially since DriveClub has to have a chance to build its own legacy. It sure as hell won't do that if it's close to Gran Turismo.

I'm hoping that when they do release it that they're more frequent with their online events than they have been with GT5 or 6.

4. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

bout 3 years roughly. That's how long GT usually takes before it makes it's debut on a console but the first game they make on any console is always in comparison okay to the late game. just like GT/2 and GT3/4. GT7 will still be awesome none the less.

5. 4justice

4justice Member

I hope they don't have a ton of Nissan Skyline cars in the game like 5 and 6. And if they do, then have an abundance of other cars as well, not just the Skylines.

The Skyline is a great car, but so many aren't needed. Especially when there are other cars that have yet to be seen in the series.