How many of you use laptops for gaming?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by MissBin, Aug 13, 2014.

1. serbog

serbog New Member

My brother uses a laptop to play some not that demanding games like League of Legends and Undertale. I have played a fair bit of games on laptop, but I don't like the feel of it. It feels so unreal compared to desktop PCs and it's quite exhausting. I would choose desktop over laptop every time if I'm gaming, but for more practical uses like watching movies on vacations laptops are great.

2. dionnextherese

My siblings and I still use laptops for gaming.

3. overcast

overcast Member

I have lenovo laptop. And I use it for both work and the gaming. Though less gaming as I have PC that I prefer to use. And it works just fine in that case.

4. ruse

ruse Member

I sometimes use my hp laptop to play game but when I do this I usually connect it to my LCD TV.

5. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja New Member

I play computer games using my laptop. I have an ASUS N550JK and I had it since 2014. I play low-mid end games with it. I haven't had any issues with it. If you prefer portability over the performance of your machine, you can go for laptops instead of desktops. :)

6. ruse

ruse Member

Exactly what I'm trying tosay.

7. Athanas

Athanas Member

I think when a laptop is well taken care of, can handle many of these games without any trouble.

8. fishbate

fishbate Member

I do and it works for me. I love playing games but i still need to work. Having said that, a laptop is probably the best device for it. You can do both just as long as you have the right hardware requirements.

9. overcast

overcast Member

I think some of the laptops today have more power. and for which you have to pay a bit more too. so you may have to find a bit higher ram and graphics in that case.