How many hours have you clocked in ?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by michi, Oct 13, 2013.

1. michi

michi New Member

How many hours total have you guys spent in GTA V? Did any of you take a day off to play it?

2. uashwinp

uashwinp New Member

Not actually! I'm a PC gamer and I'm waiting for it to hit my favorite platform. I tried playing GTA V on a local gaming parlor on Xbox 360. It was just 2-3 hours max I spent playing it. The game graphics look bit outdated on the old console and I assume Xbox One will change this scenario. I had spent most time playing San Andreas, up to 8 hours in a single weekend. My most loved GTA of all time, till now![​IMG]

3. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

Well, I am not counting at all, but I have not played any other game since September 18. I have been play GTA V non-stop. So, I guess, it's more than 100 hours already. Yeah, I play a lot. It's GTA game after all. Who doesn't play it a lot? I have see people take leave from their office to enjoy this gem. At least I am going to my office regularly. I am having a lot of fun with GTA Online for the time being.

4. TopRacer

TopRacer New Member

On Single Player I've put in over 2 days of game time over all the characters. Online I've already put 3+ days in. There's just so much to do, and leveling up and getting money is just so addicting.

5. Brad

Brad Member

Not long maybe about 72 hours of play time which is not that bad really.. for how long its been out and how long some people have played.

6. Rand paul

Rand paul Member

Too many, I think ive lost count.
    Perhaps I should go out and get some air.

7. Hedonologist

Hedonologist New Member

I'm also waiting for it to come out of PC so none. Played at a friends house but for a combined total of maybe 2 hours max, if that.

8. bombthecherry

bombthecherry Member

I actually don't have a clue, and didn't think to check after I'd finished the story to see how long it took me.

9. GetFresh

GetFresh Member

I'm pretty sure I have clocked in a huge amount of hours into this game. If I calculated this correctly, I have spent more than 250 hours on this game so far. That amount in only getting bigger and bigger after each day.

10. sn1

sn1 Member

I was going to take a day off to play it but that would be right so I waited to knock it out fully over the weekend for 8 hours straight.

11. Boundless

Boundless Member

My game time totals for nearly 70 hours, but as of lately I'm kind of busy with real life issues and my gaming time just dropped.

12. Chaos

Chaos Member

I believe I finished the main campaign in under 100 hours, and I played until now an extra 300 hours. The game is amazing, and it's hard to stop playing.

13. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

Not that long. I've only played for more ten hours but I've watched someone play it on more than five occasions for quite a long time. So I guess once I get more free time on my hands I'll be talking like six hours day!

14. Laceto

Laceto New Member

Around 70 in the single player and 60 in the GTA Online. Bought the game on the release day and been playing it since. Slowly starting to get bored of it, however once Rockstar puts Heists to GTA Online I'll probably start playing more.

15. mevsthor

mevsthor New Member

I have just over 2 days clocked in Grand Theft Auto five. Which isn't that much but I will admit I play the game a little more than I should. I hear there is this place they call the outdoors that people wont stop talking about but I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. In all seriousness I think I should really calm it down a bit, but it's just such a great game!

16. Susime

Susime Active Member

Without checking, I think I've clocked well over 100 hours and I haven't even finished the main story yet. I keep getting distracted by doing side activities.

17. hempwick

hempwick New Member

Quite a lot of hours! I've only completed the story mode to about 65% though, as I've played it mostly online. I'm level 104 now online, so that shows I've spent quite a lot of time on it. I did see a level 540 the other day! perhaps he hasn't even blinked since launch day...

18. TheViper

TheViper Member

The most I've put in was about 5 hours. No matter how much I love a game. I can't just sit there and play it all day long. Just put down the remote and come back to it all refreshed.

19. erronousRogue

erronousRogue New Member

Don't own a console myself at the moment, so I haven't had too much time with it yet. From what I've seen so far though, it's pretty damn good.

20. msreebaybay

msreebaybay Member

I have spent 8 hours playing GTA V, however it is only because I just recently purchased it. I am sure I will well be over the 100 hour mark by the end of the week. I just wish I had more free time to play the game, as I will be starting to get back into my normal routine soon.