Gran Turismo 6 How many different cars will we see?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 7' started by Mason, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Mason

Mason Member

Sony loves getting respective cars to show up in Gran Turismo games so I was wondering, which cars will we be seeing and how many different makers of cars will we see in this iteration of the series? The series have given us a lot of choices and I hope to see the choices grow if possible.

2. AlexTraveller

AlexTraveller Member

I'm very excited to see what cars there'll be, I really love to see how they look.

3. gats

gats Member

Considering it's a new game I really hope there will be myriad amounts of cars to choose from. They will really have to make things interesting to get me to buy the game in today's economy sadly.

4. Marcus

Marcus Member

Would be nice to see around 1000 cars this time around, and if that was possible, that'd be so cool. I suppose we'll get around 500 or so, maybe less, maybe more. I don't remember what 4 and 5 had, but it had to have been a lot.

5. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

6. Rand paul

Rand paul Member

Personally I will accept nothing less than a shitload.
    Your paying top buck for a game it better be top notch.

7. Brad

Brad Member

It should be loads enough to keep me entertained.

8. zambothegreat

zambothegreat Member

Holy crap at GT2 having around 600. I remember it being a lot, but I didn't think it was that much. And I'm surprised that GT5 had over 1,000. According to Wiki, there will be 1,200 cars in GT6.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Turismo_6

9. Efrahinu19

Efrahinu19 New Member

Well knowing that GT5 had over a thousand cars. Expect the same if not more than the last game. But hopefully we will see a more interesting line up of cars because GT5 had the whole collection of Volkswagen? What?, no I want to see more sport and muscle cars in the game instead of low performance cars.

10. Susime

Susime Active Member

GT6 will have around 1,200 cars. out of the 1,200, 124 of them are going to be new to the series. So it's basically all the cars from GT5 with 124 new ones added on to it. Well 123 seeing as there are issues with the Deltawing.

11. andrew172

andrew172 New Member

We'll be getting exactly 1197 different cars in Gran Turismo six, 124 of which will be new, one of these will even be the moon rover. I'm interested in seeing how racing that will work!

12. hempwick

hempwick New Member

The variety of cars has always been a strong point in GT series. 1197 total vehicles sounds promising enough!

13. andrew172

andrew172 New Member

Unless there is a very specific car that you wanted to see in the game that they didn't include for example your own car. Then I see no need that you will ever be unhappy with the amount of cars on offer in Gran Turismo six. Polyphonic Digital has added more cars than you can possibly hope to play (unless you have a lot of time on your hands).