How Do I Learn Rally Driving?

Discussion in 'DiRT Racing Games' started by Tootallcris, May 26, 2016.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

This tip about knowing the routes is great because I think once you know where you are driving everything becomes naturally easier. ;)

2. overcast

overcast Member

I don't think there is one good way to learn driving. And the another thing with the driving and the rally gaming is just experimenting. So just try all the options out if you want. This way things can be fixed as well as you learn.

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I don't know if this is the secret, but I think the practice can provide you with a considerable improvement as long as there is commitment on your part.

4. tpicks

tpicks Member

This may help whenever you board a taxi sit at the front and keep watching how the driver drives the car. Watch how he chooses the lane, the speed and others. You can also start brief discussions concerning how he is driving the car.

5. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

I know it's a cliche line but practice makes perfect. All you have to do is to practice again and again until you get the hang of it. Learn the tracks and go slow in the beginning.

6. akjangra

akjangra New Member

Just remember to slow down on the hard turns, and try to never go out of track, even if you have to stop altogether. Eventually, you'll get the hang of it and you'll drive easily without ever stopping! Just be patient, and remember to try as many tracks and location as possible, just don't stick to one. Variety is good.