Need for Speed Rivals How can i get my own music in Easy Drive, in game?

Discussion in 'Need for Speed Unbound' started by mddimehdi, Oct 9, 2014.

1. mddimehdi

mddimehdi New Member

Hi everybody !

Well, the title says it all : I'd like to have my own music in Easy Drive (in game, on PC) because my problem is : i really don't like the default in game music (i'm more of the rock style girl :p)

I went on the options menu, then audio menu... But there is nothing about changing the music library or stuff like that... (as you can see on the screenshot (- and yes, english is not my mother tongue, french is ^^))

Can someone help me please? I've searched as well throughout the internet looking for an answer but.... i haven't found any :'(

Thanks a lot in advance for your answer

2. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

I have searched an answer for your question but I haven't found any either. One solution is to mute the in-game music and then alt-tab to desktop, open up your favorite music player and play your playlist. Alt-tab back into the game and play with your favorite music in the background. :)

3. Qarnage

Qarnage Member

I'm not sure if it's possible at all to replace the music. I guess you could just put the volume on zero and have another media player play your own music? I think that's the easiest work-around at the moment and I don't think it will hurt the performance of the game if your pc is good.

4. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

I suppose it depends on what format the music files are. You can't change the music in most games because the music file types are different.

So here's how you can fix your problem but remember this can only work IF the games music files are in MP3 format.

The procedure:

Go to program files > Back up the file containing your game just in case . . .

Open the folder and locate the music files. They'll be in any of the many sub-folders. Replace the music but name the files you replace with the file name(s) of the music files you deleted. Save them then go play your game.