Have you EVER reported anybody on GTA?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V' started by jackadam1212, Feb 25, 2017.

1. jackadam1212

jackadam1212 New Member

So I got a message through from Xbox Live to say that my account "engaged in inappropriate communications" and that I'd more or less been banned from sending messages to anybody for a week. I check my messages to see exactly what it was they were referring to and so far as I can tell, the only thing that they may be referring to is a simple "LOL!" that I sent back to a guy after he'd spent around 30 minutes giving me abusive messages after he had spent around 30 minutes blowing people up/griefing others in his tank only for me to Ghost, approach him in an Insurgent and blow him sky high without him even knowing about it.

So I ask, have any of you ever been guilty of taking this game so seriously, that a person - who is unable to be killed for whatever reason (OTR, Wallbreaching, BST, or just plain good at the game...) - should be reported for no good reason? Or if so, what reasons were they?

Tags: toyota fortuner 2017, hd700 dong vang, giĆ” xe attrage 2017

#1 jackadam1212, Feb 25, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  2. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

I have never reported anyone. If I came across a hacker then I would report him but only if he was bothering people and ruining everyone's time. If he was just doing things that make the game a bit more fun for everyone I wouldn't do anything. A lot of people unfortunately report players just because they are better than them and unfortunately Rockstar don't really look into these reports properly and just ban these players or put them in bad sport lobbies

3. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

I don't think reporting someone is a good idea. Its all fun we play to have. Why should you report someone??

Conduct is very important in online games, as it promotes the fun.

4. D Lee

D Lee New Member

Rhetorically, Why would I report someone while on game..
    Nevertheless, while online, it may suck to a point where one can report an unfair/cheat challenger.. Maybe..

5. sidney

sidney Member

I never had that problem since I don't own an X-Box but if ever I did, then that player would have to really annoy me before I even bother.

#5 sidney, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017