GTA V or San Andreas?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by GlacialDoom, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Naturalbeauty92

Naturalbeauty92 Member

GTA V is a better version of San Andreas. However, I just can not put it before San Andreas lol. The graphics on GTA V is phenomenal and there is a bigger map.

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Agreed. I think sa was ahead of its time and it's difficult to compare the two because there's a lot of nostalgia that goes along with the older game as well and also the lower graphics give some charm to it in my opinion.

3. Max007

Max007 New Member

I own GTA San Andreas on my PS3. I like to play both games a lot. They are both strikingly similar. Both games are set in the same location. The only difference is different character selection and a bigger map. I like both storylines though. Obviously the graphics on the new one are unbelievable.

4. hades_leae

hades_leae New Member

San Andreas for life, it was more realistic to me. Not that 5 did not have a good story line, it was just that in San Andreas it felt like the game was meant to be created for the average person to connect with,

With 5 I felt like it was just created to be the average action/adventure game. Nothing really unique about it. Sure there is a bigger map, and you can do more but I can do many things you can find in other video games.

I don't care about a fake virtual reality world, that's why different companies create different games . GTA 5 wanted to be the all in one combo. That's what made me jump ship

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Yeah it really is cool how well they make their games that even when they feel similar it still doesn't feel like that much of a rehash. Both have their merits and you can play them depending on your mood.

6. NormaD

NormaD Member

There has been so much improvement and for me GTA V trumps San Andreas. San Andreas was a great game but GTA V is a better game.

7. rz3300

rz3300 Member

With these types of games I would say that you almost have to have to newest and latest version, because when there are so many of them there are a lot of changes to deal with and features to try. That is always how I approach the games that get into the five or six game series like, and it is smart by the company because we keep buying them.