Good but...Not quite good enough.

Discussion in 'WRC 6' started by pwarbi, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

Hahaha... It seems like something "unfair", but that's how things work. I think the bravest people deserve a bigger slice of the pie. :p

2. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Not only do they deserve it, most of the time they get even more or the whole thing.

3. Shine_Spirit

Those who risk more have the right to the best reward. Following the trend doesn't make you an innovator (just a clever copier :p).

4. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Unfortunately some people are actually giving praise to for being followers ;(.

5. Shine_Spirit

Right or wrong, each person has a particular reason to think that way. What can we do other than agree or disagree (cordially :rolleyes:) with their thoughts?

6. Meeseeks

Meeseeks New Member

Tried it but don't really care for it. It's hard to like after Dirt Rally, everything is inferior.

7. Shine_Spirit

I have to agree with that, but even so I can still see some positive aspects in it. :)

8. Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix New Member

I don't think you're being too harsh, rather that you have a strong opinion. You have put it quite well and you are right, compared to Dirt, WRC6 does not stand a chance. However, I don't think they should be compared because both of them have something to offer. Dirt is obviously superior and as a racing game fan, I can't find it an equal match. WRC6 developers are really trying to step it up but it will be some time before they can manage to convince us that it deserves the top spot.

9. Athanas

Athanas New Member

WRC 6 does not actually fit the standards as other games like Dirt Rally. It is relatively low in terms of content. However, the game possesses excellent car handling capabilities and many people including me still like playing it.

10. jakub1

jakub1 Member

I agree, there isn't enough content like the other games.

11. overcast

overcast Member

I think each game house has it's set of execution type. I think WRC seems to be good on that. But requires a lot of efforts from developers side now. Otherwise they won't reach more people.