Gaming Controllers?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by fishbate, Jun 19, 2018.

1. fishbate

fishbate Member

What do you think about gaming controllers? I have recently read some reviews about it and some thinks that it's very convenient and efficient. But some users saw some problems with it like compatibility and function issues. Are you using one, what are your experience with it?
    [​IMG]

2. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

Do you mean gaming controllers for phones? I haven't used that yet so I can't really tell my experiences about it. But by looking at it, it seems very convenient and very easy to use.

3. overcast

overcast Member

Controllers such as this are indeed nice to try. I think i am sure in future we would have pokemon go like horror games to play as well.

4. Athanas

Athanas Member

If a gaming gadget lacks enough controllers, then it is always a good thing to attach some external controllers on any device you are using. The ease of using them varies from person to another, but I would advise anyone who is comfortable witrh them to use them.

5. fishbate

fishbate Member

I agree, there is also some factors to consider like the game you are playing and if the controller you want is compatible with it. It's really about choosing the right one for your phone and game.