Need for Speed Rivals Game tips

Discussion in 'Need for Speed Unbound' started by allancarter, Oct 11, 2013.

1. allancarter

allancarter New Member

My younger son is a total Need For Speed guy. He always wants me to play, but I always end up making a mess of things. I need some tips to play this game better. He gets impatient with me sometimes, so I really need the help!!

2. davidexct

davidexct Member

You must play racing games only by standard keyboard controlling consisting of :

A - Acclerate
    Z - Brake
    Space Bar - Hand Brake
    Left Arrow - Steer Left
    Right Arrow - Steer Right
    Nitrous - Any Key, you like.

You must use both of your hands while playing a racing game, these key combinations may give you problems in the start nut believe me you will be successful after some practice. Good Luck !!!!!

3. jerrodphilip

jerrodphilip New Member

Leaving any of the tips that I listed below out of your game at the lanes will hinder you from bowling at your maximum potential. It's not hard at all, just applying a few of the tips at a time will change your game drastically.

4. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

Everybody plays differently, I guess. I've reached the point with some of my games where controlling certain vehicles is just a question of timing and clockwork. It's sad in a way since I no longer get to feel the rush of almost losing. Anyway, all I can really recommend to you is that you practice.

5. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I ma not a pro by any means, but I have played quite a lot of NFS games and have finished most of them. Here is what should be dine to play it smooth. Just don;t get frustrated when you can't complete a mission. It's no biggie. Try again.

6. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

7. justusforus

justusforus Member

Thanks for the link. Being highly competitive, I am not above any help!

8. Boundless

Boundless Member

It's not hard to play NFS, all you have to do is spend a little time on your controls and gaming performance. You'll be a beast in a day or two of practice.