g29 wheel noob

Discussion in 'DiRT Racing Games' started by Qheldair, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Qheldair

Qheldair New Member

So yeah I would like to ask for help in settings to steering wheel G29
    (city car driving / ETS2 / asseto corsa / 2016 F1/dirt rally etc etc ) or basically all simracing games

the problem is " "
    as you seen in the video, rotation is strange - a little twisting and gaming steering wheel revolves like circling about 2000degre to right or left even if i move little wheel

.its my 1st better sterering wheel (once I had damn cheap but . well you know it wasnt the same thing as i have in G29
    the steering wheel is too (i have no idea how to describe it too sensivite ? too soft ? too well its just weird and i feel it like every move i did the whell understood it like Full right move etc
    the same problem is with throtle . I musk a little with big finger lightly and It feels like pressed to the floor .
    the same thing with the clutch. if someone can help me with set everything perfectly i will be very happy :)

Also i have some problem with clutch in asseto corsa
    (the setting when you're trying assign Cluch damn thing does not respond ..
    (even though the description of the devices plugged the 7 key (as a clutch work) but when configures it does not matter what I am doing there is no response

so with the humility please help to finally move from ps3 pad to begin to use the steering wheel.
    i hope my not understandable english isnt a big problem : D

2. ptahm22

ptahm22 New Member

Adjusting the wheel's sensitivity can only be done using LGS. Before attempting to make adjustments download the latest version of Logitech Game Software (LGS) then connect g29 to your computer. Switch the platform mode to PS4. Launch LGS, click on g29 icon, navigate to the steering wheel screen and click on the steering wheel. Drag the slider to set a sensitivity percentage of your choice. Click the default button then click OK.

3. efra

efra New Member

G29 is quite a dirt racing game. However, why did you choose this game? There are so many other ones out there in this genre. Many others are far better. I can think up a list of them. This game is just all right. G29 is not the best option. Believe me....