Forza Horizon 2 Reveals 16 More Cars

Discussion in 'Racing Game Central News' started by Shawn Hopkins, Jul 31, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

Forza Horizon 2 continues to fill out its 200-plus car roster. After revealing the first 100 cars recently, Microsoft has shared 16 more cars that are coming to the Xbox One game.

A post on Xbox Wire provided pictures of four of the new cars, the 1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2, 2002 Ferrari Enzo Ferrari, the 2011 BMW Z4 sDrive35is, and the 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427, which we’ve included below.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Other cars announced as coming to the game include:

• 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
    • 1971 AMC Javelin AMX
    • 2011 Audi RS 3 Sportback|
    • 1999 SRT Viper GTS ACR
    • 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
    • 1988 Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV
    • 1986 Lancia Delta S4
    • 1997 Mazda RX-7
    • 2012 MINI John Cooper Works GP
    • 1995 RUF CTR2
    • 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
    • 1995 Volkswagen Corrado VR6

The game will be out Sept. 30 on Xbox One, developed by Playground Games. A Xbox 360 version is also coming at the same time from Sumo Digital, but it’s not clear from the Xbox Wire blog post if it will have the same car roster. The post goes out of its way to say the cars are “built for this generation on Xbox One.”

The post Forza Horizon 2 Reveals 16 More Cars appeared first on Racing Game Central.

Continue reading...

2. TroyMcClure

TroyMcClure New Member

Give me the rx7 please :) I used to own one what a fantastic car they are (but expensive to run) :)

[​IMG]

Forza Horizon 2 is getting a decent set of cars, I'm looking forward to sampling them all :D

3. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I am really looking forward to this game. Although I don't really game on Xbox a lot, I will have to get this game on that platform as it's an exclusive.

4. Jerome Moore

Jerome Moore New Member

I love the old classic cars on a game like this if the game maker makes them look as realistic as possible. I remember my Grandfather having an old 1968 Camero 25 years ago and we unbeliveably having a terrible crash in it. We came out alright but the car didn't ending up wrapped around a light post.

5. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

Even more? Damn, we'll have a lot of cars to try in that game. Which is great. hahaha

6. Jerome Moore

Jerome Moore New Member

Man I love these classic cars. I saw the Corvette Stingray in the game being sold on the Fast N Loud tv show for about $45,000.

7. ciorex

ciorex Member

I hope they're saving all the new cars for the last few reveals because so far they've announced hardly anything new to the series. Looks to just be a straight pick and choose from Forza 5's list.

There are so many important new cars missing from this franchise. The Jaguar F-Type, the Alfa Romeo 4C, the BMW M4, the Mercedes SLS AMG Black, 2014 WRX, Ferrari 458 Speciale', Camaro Z28, 2015 Mustang, etc, etc.