Finding cheats

Discussion in 'WRC 23' started by Lord, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Lord

Lord Member

Where can I find cheats, guides or maps to the WRC6 racing game? I've tried searching online and so far I've come up with nothing. Can anyone help and tell me where to look? Thanks.

2. sidney

sidney Member

I also tried looking and I couldn't find any. I guess the developers really did not create any cheats for this game. Just look at all the other games that have lots of cheats and are pretty accesible as compared to WRC 6.

3. Lord

Lord Member

Is this something that was done on purpose or did the WRC6 developer merely overlook the fact that a lot of players like to have cheat available to them?

4. overcast

overcast Member

There does not seem to be cheat based access. I am assuming developers didn't do much for this game. And they don't have any specific patch that may give you access to cheat or mode to skip. So you may not find any data on this online. You can ask in developer forums though.

5. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

I think the game developers did this on purpose. I always cheat with games because I find it very fun and exciting. However, in this game I did not find any cheats which totally sucks. I guess I would just play this game fair.

6. Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix Member

WRC6 is pretty easy and fun. I think that is why the developers did not make cheats for this game. Pretty soon hackers will make their own patches and release cheat codes. For now, I think you should look for developer forums where you can pitch your issue, as overcast has hinted.

7. walter12

walter12 Active Member

You can find cheats everywhere

8. razer

razer Member

I don't remember any of the racing games that I've played having cheats, unless you're counting hybrids like GTA. This game is pretty easy anyway, not sure why you would need cheats.

9. overcast

overcast Member

It's not worth it with the cheats to be honest. So you should consider making use of the cheats only when you are having some issues with the game play. I would say find cheats in lot of online sites out there.

10. pmk1996

pmk1996 Member

GameSpot has cheats for this game.