Favourite game for GBA?

Discussion in 'Portable Gaming' started by Qamra, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Clanky

Clanky Member

Pokémon! No matter what edition, every edition is great. Pokémon was my absolute favorite childhood game. I never liked Mario or stuff like that, I used to play Pokémon Emerald all the time with a friend of mine. We even went to a Pokémon event one day to get our Deoxys.

2. jurew2

jurew2 Member

My favorite GameBoy Advanced games were definetely the pokemon games. I never owned a GBA, but some of my friends did and we played pokemon a lot. One against the other in pokemon battles, trading pokemon etc. Everytime we got the chance to play it we played it. I also played Zelda on the GBA which is also very good and really enjoyable.

3. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

1. Fire Emblem
    2. Metroid Fusion
    3. Metroid: Zero Mission
    4. Advance Wars
    5. Golden Sun

4. KKrage

KKrage Member

I don't have my old GBA (gameboy advance) anymore, I lost it quite a while ago, I've downloaded an emulator on my iPad though, and my favourite game is one of the Pokémon games.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

Back when I still had my Game Boy Advance, I would play Kingdom Heart: Chain of Memories. It was a pretty good handheld Kingdom Hearts game. (Sorry if you're not counting Game Boy Advance SP)

6. ray king

ray king Member

For me it was Super Mario Bros 3 and Yoshi's Island. There was something about playing Marion on a GBA. If I got hold of a friends GBA, Mario was still the preferred game.

7. niiro17

niiro17 Member

Pokemon series. I love playing them when I was a kid. And also Zelda, I forgot the title but I know it's Zelda.

8. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

For sure, the Pokemon series. Especially the Pokemon series containing Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. Those games were just flat out entertaining and amazing. They don't make Pokemon games like those anymore sadly. Those were probably the best games on the GBA for me. Yeah, there were more games out there, I knew Sonic Battle was a pretty big high point in the game library for that handheld console, but I was pretty young so, safe to say, my standards were not that high.

9. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Member

Unfair question...simply too many good games to count...Castlevania: Circle of the Moon or Aria of Sorrow; Metroid: Zero Mission. Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga...I mean come on, this isn't a fair question, you can't choose just one!

10. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

Definitely the Pokemon series (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and LeafGreen/FireRed) Spent many hours of my childhood perfecting my team of Pokemon!

11. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

The Castlevania games are great I agree. Initially I never paid much attention to them but as soon as I got to play one I finally understood why people were hyping them up so much. My personal favorite is symphony of the night and I'm hoping to try the ones on GBA too.