Favorite foods?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Racer X, Oct 12, 2013.

1. overcast

overcast Member

I prefer chicken most of the time. As it tends to make me feel good about the taste. I guess lot of places have better chicken served. So I prefer that.

2. Cjanett

Cjanett Member

There's a food I always craving this days. I really like eating potato chips this days. I don't really like it before. It's kind of weird.

3. aceracing001

aceracing001 Member

Hey, I like Vietnamese food. Like Banh mi where the sandwich has so many layers of meat and vegetables alike plus the paste that is so delicious. I plan on visiting HCM soon and I'd like to get into a good Vietnamese resto and have some food tripping there.

4. overcast

overcast Member

I recently tried some of the chicken dishes on my own. And it was definitely worth something to eat as well. I guess depending on what you cook it'd be different for each one of us.

5. aceracing001

aceracing001 Member

All foodies are great, but as the philophers say, all in moderation. Not just in food but in everything else. Favorite? As a Filipino, I go for kare kare. They say this is a bastardized curry recipe but the heck, its delicious. So delcious to say the least. I also go for pizzas.

6. aceracing001

aceracing001 Member

There are many favs when it comes to food. But lately, due a spike in diseases that are food related, I have come to a realization that the worst tating foodsies are actually the most healthy. So balance is again needed. Moderation is the name of the game.

7. overcast

overcast Member

These days I prefer eating something simple. And avoid heavy junk food. I prefer soup and the pasta if possible. I think soups are lot better. Healthwise it's even good for stomach.

8. aceracing001

aceracing001 Member

Basically I like burgers and fries plus roasted chicken and pizzas. So its an international cuisine. But I also go for local Filipino dishes and lots of them. It really depends on the mood and the liking or want. Because wants have no end. But if I just need to eat to be fit and survive, vegetables and rice will do.

9. overcast

overcast Member

As long as stomach stays full I don't mind having soups and noodles. But depends on the available options though.